Big Community Thread

Chris

^ Which is winning? Oh, wait. Let me guess: *TO PREVENT ANOTHER CONSOLE WAR, THIS STATEMENT HAS BEEN STRICKEN FROM THE RECORDS*

Anybody else besides me and Slayer take that personality quiz on Colorquiz.com?

XBox right now. I'm in a pickle basically lol.

I will be turning 18 in 23 minutes. I can't wait. I'll finally be able to drive between 9pm and 6am. That's enough of a birthday present. I think it compliments the one I got two years ago.

Hey, congrats Righty. I think your 18 now so ya. Hopee ya get a good party.

I'll try the personality quiz right now. Sounds like some fun to meh.

edit: It was weird. Cool though. It said that I want to be rich, have alot of sex,emotionaly strong, and get offended alot. LMAO!

Edited by Nate10

Insecure. Seeks roots, stability, emotional security, and an environment providing greater ease and fewer problems.

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

The situation is preventing him from establishing himself, but he feels he must make the best of things as they are.

Feels rather isolated and alone, but is too reserved to allow himself to form deep attachments. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

That test makesme feel really wierd.. 'cause er.. that pretty much.. is me.

Yeah, I found that I attract wackjobs and the "good" people. But i'm not wanting a girl until like 8th or 9th i'm thinking. I mean, of course I like girls but ya. 3 year relationships where you don't evven talk to each other just doesn't fit me. AKA elementary-middle school relationships.

On another note I just got home from great great grama Dollies house. She's 102! So ya, a bunch of relatives live with her to help her. It was like the first time in a holiday where I could be "old enough" laughing along with consversations lol. Plus I got to see my cousins from Oregon, Jayson and Jacob. They skateboard and are almost sponsered. The local shop says they are in but just need to make a sponsor me tape. So ya, I basically learn from them. It was nice, had a good session with them skatin and just had a good time with the family.