My heat stroke story

Steven

It was today September 17,2005 (my birthday) when i got a heat stroke playing soccer. I played goalie. It was the second half and about 20 min into the half. I started to feel suprisingly hot. So i countinied playing and saving goals. 5 more min i felt like fainting. So i sat down and tryed to get air. I stood up again. My team scored, and i was beggining to see things. So i saved about 2 more goals. Then it was 30 sec till the end of the game. I called out "REF", "REF". But he didn't hear me. I coulden't breathe that well and i began to feel dizzy (this is while i was running towords the sideline while the game was on. I was about to choke. So i was screaming at the top of my lungs wile i was running toward water "i can't breathe!!!". So my dad (the assisnt. coach) ran towards my and i picked up a bottle of water it was empty and then i picked another and i started drinking before it was too late.While i was drinking my dad took off my shirt. almost ripping it so my tempeture will cool down. Then the game ended. I was drinking and drinking. Everybody ran towards me asking " is Steven ok?", "what happend?" and "is he ok!?!?" and my friends mom said "give hom room, give himm room" Then i got a gatorade and started chuging it, literaliy. My friends began fanning a binder towards my face. Then my sister came. And asked if I was alright. And i responded "yeah, im good."Then my coach said "lets go to Pizza-Hut." So I went home first to get a asprin, water, and to check my tempeture.I sat down chugging water (again). Then we left to Pizza-Hut. When we got there i went in side and heard "SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!" and at that moment i just realized that my parents thrown me a suprise party(i didn't even want one).

Thats my story of my Birthday :). wasn't the best but i still like it.

lol yea and i for got to drink water before my game lol so its my fault too. But it was like 100 degrees :wtf: and we still played. But i have another game today and i already drunk like a gallon. ugh

Now instead of running off the feild from thirst and dehydration, you'll be running off because you have to piss. Good luck! ^_^

lol yea and i for got to drink water before my game lol so its my fault too. But it was like 100 degrees :wtf: and we still played. But i have another game today and i already drunk like a gallon. ugh

Now instead of running off the feild from thirst and dehydration, you'll be running off because you have to piss. Good luck! ^_^

Steven!!!??

Then you have the same name as me biggrin.gif

@ spaz: Lol !! Thats what exactly what happend to me today. :lolbounce: i think i made a new fastest person on earth recored after the game to the bathroom 200yards away lol

@tVG: cool! now theres another Steven on TGP :gappy: