What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Well yeah man, video gaming is one of my biggest hobbys you know, so whenever I have time I don't hesitate to sit down and play a little. I'm also into sports games pretty much, and I'm wondering if I should get Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007, is it a good game? Have you played it ArtSweet?

Well right now I'm playing Hitman Blood Money, I don't know, felt for playing as an assassin.

Ahh I see, I had no idea about that. Well, sounds pretty damn good, and of course the gameplay is far more important than the graphics, well IMO, so I'll go for Pro Evolution Soccer.

Well right now I'm playing Hitman Blood Money... Damn, too bad you can't play online, that'd be awesome you know, like you and your mate could be two assassins, and you could help each other reach your goal, accomplish missions and all, and helping eliminate those who are in the way, like if you tell your friend to talk with that guy over there, you tell him to disctract the guy, then you could go behind the guy and strangle him with the piano wire, that would be pretty cool.

And I can't still get rid of the GTA serial. Well I've never played Splinter Cell online you know, but speaking of Splinter Cell, damn, heard Double Agent is really good, gotta get that game someday.

Right now I'm playing Ace Combat: Squadron Leader.

My father get me game for my birthday but I can't run it on PC my father bought.

Edited by CroScorpion

And I can't still get rid of the GTA serial. Well I've never played Splinter Cell online you know, but speaking of Splinter Cell, damn, heard Double Agent is really good, gotta get that game someday.

Right now I'm playing Ace Combat: Squadron Leader.

My father get me game for my birthday but I can't run it on PC my father bought.

I never said that, I can't get rid of the GTA serial? It was never in my post?

So you got Double Agent for b-day? Nice... Well, heard it's a great game you know. Right now I'm playing a little NHL 2006.

Nah man, you don't need to apologize :) It's cool man, it can happen anyone. Anyway been seriously playing some Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, haven't played it for years or something, and the reason why I started playing it again is because I had to figure out something you know. I almost forgot how good this game is, the music is fantastic and the gameplay is amazing.

^ The Hitman series is phenomenal, my fav series of all time, besting even metal gear solid, pro evo, splinter cell, everything. I own pretty much all the music from the games as well, PM me if you want something ;) The style it has is unmissable, as well. I gotta get that agent 47 suit one day...

Anyway, I'm gonna play medal of honor frontline in a bit, started it about 3 days ago. The highest difficulty setting for me, all the others get slightly tedious.

Edited by the bossman

Bossman, man that's really nice of you, thanks man. I've got the Hitman 2 Silent Assassin soundtrack and it's amazing you know, the music is just great. But I wouldn't say that the Hitman series is even better than the MGS series you know, but I could say that both the Hitman series and MGS series are both good in their own ways, know what I'm saying? So which one is your favourite?

And right now I'm playing Parallel Lines, just got it today and it's pretty damn good, has some really nice features, like when you hit a car at fast speed, or the slow motion thing, and of course the radio stations, I love the soundtrack, and yeah the customization, I like that. Compared to Driv3r everything seems better except for the graphics.

Hehe, yeah sometimes I wished I could be more like 47 you know. Alright man, if I had to pick one, I'd say both cuz I can't pick one dammit, the Hitman and MGS series are really great but in different ways, for an example, IMO the MGS series has a better story, but the Hitman series has a really cool gameplay, know what I'm saying? And playing as Codename 47 feels so much more thrilling if you know what I mean. Anyway man haven't got VCS yet, but I'll get it someday, I know is there waiting for me you know, is it as good as you thought it would be?

Alright man right now I'm playing Hitman Contracts, been playing it for a while you know.