Which of these GTA games is better  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these GTA games is better

• Grand Theft Auto
    • Grand Theft Auto London
    • Grand Theft Auto 2
    • Grand Theft Auto 3
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City

This is a hard choice for me to pick because I like all of the GTA's a lot. But I would have to say That I liked GTA: VC a little better, because you have more weapons to choose from not to mention the cars are a little cooler, and the fact that you get to drive a motorcycle in the game.

Mainly GTA:VC has the more advancements and stuff, so of course I voted for that. Plus I had more fun playing VC than III I think...

I really liked III though because of the way better landscaping plus how you could get to the islands without unlocking them was always fun...

Well I know I found a way to get to Shoreside Vale without unlocking it at least :mellow:

I take VC because i havent played GTA 3 for more than a week :P It was my friend's one in the ps2 version . Anybody got the GTA 3 100% file for me , i may install it (i got it but hasnt installed from when i bought) and explore out the map to see if it's fun . Anyway i remembered what i did on ps2 is getting a tank parked behind the barrier of the bridge on first island . Turn on the flying cheat or some stuff like that . Turn the tarrant (is this the spelling) opposite and keep shooting till it takes off and keep going until the 3rd island :P The other way was using an ambulance and do the jump on r3 button cheat to jump over the broken part .

well actually I was talking about getting to the islands before unlocking them (without using cheats) Without cheats I've gotten to Shoreside Vale before unlocking it, and I've also done that on VC.

First off III does not have better graphics then VC, IMO both games have suck ass graphics but whatever...

I like the Cheetah better in VC :) a yellow Cheetah is unstopable :yup:

yeah but when I was playing GTA III I didn't unlock Shoreside Vale yet and I wanted to complete the firetruck, taxi and police missions, so I quickly (well slowly actually...) went over to Shoreside Vale and completed them.

Getting to Shoreside Vale without cheats is a bitch, you have to get a boat and bring it over near Phil's area I think and drive it onto the and and then push it up to the street and push it all the way across the road (which you have to make sure it doesn't take much damage and keep it steadily going straight so it doesn't turn away) and then once you get to the right spot, you push it down the hill until you're over the barrier in the water, then you push it into the water and drive off :mellow:

it takes a while but hey it works...

Edited by insane_pyro28

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...