GTA Made Me Do It

After playing San Andreas for seventy-nine hours straight, how many of you have walked outside, jumped in the nearest porshe, driven through the nearest police station and killed 20 cops and an old lady with some shopping bags?

I know I have, and I know why.

d_111.gif

GTA Made me do it.

(T-shirts cost $16.95 from ZeStuff)

So come on, how many of you have tried to swim fifty miles, jump off a dam and murder pedestrians just because you did it in a GTA game?

I stolen 4 cars in one days, killed 32 pedestrians and about 50 cops but I got shot but some how I revived and I ended up outside of the hospital and the cops decided not to press charges

• 2 weeks later...

A few days ago, I found a Minigun lying around in someone's back garden. Having found the weapon, I then decided to try it out on some nearby parked cars, thus blowing them up instantly. I continued doing this for about five minutes until the Police came. Ditching the Minigun, I ran back to my house and cunningly took my jacket off, thus succesfully evading the long arm of the law.

Saying that, I don't think playing violent games influences what I do at all. Nope. Not in the slightest...

:rofl2: that one made me laugh.

i stole a jumbo jet, did a barrel roll, jumped right out of it right before i flew into a tree that takes 5 minuts to appear,i was falling, i opened up the parachute witch magically appeared on my back, i flew down for about 5 seconds jumped off the chute, i wached it dissapear as i fell down, then i splattered on a sidewalk. as my camera manfloated up into the air whisle his lense turn white, i saw people gather round me and stare at me and talk about how much that wud hert. but thankfully i reappeared infront of a hospital felling perfect and let me tell ya! its not often u reappear infront of a hospital. normally the ambulence will come and pump ur chest for a minute and then u get up and go to work