GTA4 in Iraq?

As fun as blowing things up is, the problem has to be what people like JT would say:

Rockstar encouraging terrorism

Grand Theft Suicide Bombs

Game praising 9/11 bombers

Although I firmly believe these games do not encourage violence, there are many that think they do. And these people have the power to ban these games.

Did I go blind? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

There's no way thsi game will be set in Iraq... a mission:

Bush - jack, Saddam is gonna attack.

Jack - Damn we have to stop him!

Saddam: Hahaahahahaha

Jack: Shit...

Bush: Kill him!

Saddam: * Dynamite all over * AHAHAHAHAHHA

Everyone: O_O... You bitch!

Mission:

Kill Saddam before he blows up the White House.

It's like... wtf??

Edit:

And the title.

Grand

Theft

Auto

Iraq Attacks.

OR

Grand

Theft

Auto

Suicide Bombers.

OR

Grand

Theft

Auto

God praise the 9/11!

* I DO NOT MEAN THE PART WITH THE 9/11 IT MAKES ME WANNA KILL THE GUY WhENEVER I THINK OF IT. SO AMERICAN GTAPLACERS, DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONAL. *

Edited by Scythe

they cudnt put it in iraq. the controversy wud be off the chart. they shut down that other game. i think it was a version of call of duty or sumthin. the game was about terrorist killing soldiers. and actual terrorist where using this game to plan out a terrorist attack. now if gta made it in iraq, with like a thousand times more stuff to do, well u can figure it out from here.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

I don't care about the problems, having it in iraq sucks. What next? Nigeria? Ya wouldn't have all those nice buildings and stuff, you would be a old slab fighting to be alive. You can't even go the the burgershot... :down: Yould only be walking in a boxer and everyday building will get blown up (to much psy)

I agree with tvg and stuff,

It sucks

I think that it would be the dumbest thing in the world to have it set in IRAQ. I think that any was saveaged gta wouldn't be a gta. I think that R* should make a game (not gta) that is similar but different in ways. They also could call it something different.

• 6 months later...