GTA 4s New Story Line.

Bear

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to like the mafia idea but i think i got a sicker idea.... they sould start a new plot not use previous idea.. im talking like EX-cop..i think tha would be sick or even just some random 28 year old guy starting his saterday morning when SOMTHING happens. the game can open with him on a couch in his house and a beer in his hand scratching his balls when somthing happens what.. idk... and from that point on you get involved in all this CRAZYshit i think it would be internesting to see how the life of the main character hcnages in the snap of a finger and to see what he is doing as he progresses..

• 4 weeks later...

i have posted my idea a million times, but its so cool, i love writing it just b/c it is so awsome.

the main idea should be a nice complex one.. im talking like EX-Cop, now streetracer. your main character can be a nice young white male, built nicly. heshould be good with computers,cars and technology, kind of like the world today. the game should start off by you being a cop and there is a bank robbery but it happens to be your friend robbing the bank, he gets in a car but drops the money and drives off and you chase hime! Then you eventualy catch him and talk for a little and then instead of arresting him you let him go , to only find you later after you have been fired b/c of whitnesses. when he does ind you , your character is upset and needs money so your friend finds some street races, and cops are looking for you and then at the race you meet some other people and i havent really thought about what happens after that.. but they should make the PLOT more intence like that. that is SICK. the other games plots were rather weak, san andreas had a decent plot and so did vice city, but it didnt feel to crazy {thats a good thing}