What are your favourite thing in SA?

Samiam2

I don't really know SA because I only played it a little bit on PS2 at my friend's

So I created this topic so i could steal learn what the main aspects of the game are

YES I AM ENGLISH,9 YEARS OLD AND I CAN TYPE PROPERLY

I don't care about this bitching about my age,

The best thing about SA, is the endless amount of features it has.

Seriously, the main story stuff, makes up very little of SA.

I like how there's mini games, modding cars, burgaling (sp), the ability to visit 3 cities etc.

I've been getting back into SA the last couple of days and one of the missions I keep failing on, is that stupid dance misson, for OG Loc. I mean, I had no problems with "Just Business" where I had to shoot up all of these Russians and passed it with flying colours, but I'm having trouble dancing, like wtf????? :angry:

Anyway sorry for going off topic, but yeah. ;)

Edited by MiamiViceCity

Well welcome to the club, so am I (but I am turning 13 this month).

Back on topic, there are many different things that make San Andreas a great game. Even though all the GTAs have this, the sandbox style if gameplay where you can wander around doing nothing or everything. The missions are fun and once you're finished, you still have a lot of stuff left to do like explore the map and perform stunts, or just run around killing people and escaping the police. Trust me, if you buy San Andreas you will not be disappointed. It mixes a lot of different types of games (racing, action, 3rd person shooter, adventure and many many more) to make one crazy game!

• 2 weeks later...