True.....

mrpyke

ranton.gif

wow, imagine a forum where someone would tell a joke and then whoever did not find the joke funny would chime in and say tamponarmy.gifnot funnytamponarmy.gifnot laughabletamponarmy.gif

what a cool place that would be. Maybe even one day, someone would be up to your grandeur and saysomething that was up to par with your humour, you could lower your hoody, uncross your arms, momentarily take your sneer away and type "lol", then go back to your usual business.

I for one am all for hearing people's opinions on all sorts of topics...that's why I frequent forums, to get otherpeople's intake on various topics, but .....maybe if you gave an actual reasojn for your statement, like:

"This isn't funny, because the last time I gave my mom my shit stained underwear to clean, she gave me a very harsh spanking that I still remember to this day, so when I see this image I don't find it laughable because my buns still burn";

that would be voicing your opinion. All I'm hearing is moaning and groaning over the fact that this picture isn't making you laugh...?

rantoff.gif

wow, imagine a forum where someone would tell a joke and then whoever did not find the joke funny would chime in and say not funnynot laughable

what a cool place that would be. Maybe even one day, someone would be up to your grandeur and saysomething that was up to par with your humour, you could lower your hoody, uncross your arms, momentarily take your sneer away and type "lol", then go back to your usual business.

I for one am all for hearing people's opinions on all sorts of topics...that's why I frequent forums, to get otherpeople's intake on various topics, but .....maybe if you gave an actual reasojn for your statement, like:

"This isn't funny, because the last time I gave my mom my shit stained underwear to clean, she gave me a very harsh spanking that I still remember to this day, so when I see this image I don't find it laughable because my buns still burn";

that would be voicing your opinion. All I'm hearing is moaning and groaning over the fact that this picture isn't making you laugh...?

Well said Mrpyke :thumbsup:

I think we should all loosen up every now and then and just have a laugh.

Edited by GTAFlashfire