our school fair

blakfox04

Reminds me about day before yesterday. I was cycling to school with a friend of mine. Than there was a girl infront who is screaming that she wants sex. I ignored that. Suddenly she turned and asked if I would wanna **** her. I did't hear it. So her friend repited it and yell'd what she had said. But before I anserd my friend alreaddy did with a short. Not really.

btw she was 16, I 13.

Reminds me about day before yesterday. I was cycling to school with a friend of mine. Than there was a girl infront who is screaming that she wants sex. I ignored that. Suddenly she turned and asked if I would wanna **** her. I did't hear it. So her friend repited it and yell'd what she had said. But before I anserd my friend alreaddy did with a short. Not really.

btw she was 16, I 13.

Yeah, it's good to ignore those. There's something suspicious if she wants it just like that. You never know what she might turn into. She was probably on some drugs.

LMAO!!! but yeah snoyying it gets, i wus dirtbiking with my freind whos littles sitster and her freind like me and ill like go off a 100 foot gap and theyll like stand write there just to see me ghost back slide down the hill so the can laugh and smile at me, but i like it when girls smack my butt, its nice cuz it jiggles =]