Halloween!

Nate10

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with firecrackers please say your not one of those people who tie animals to fireworks. Its so common where I live and its heartbreaking

Nah.I don't do that shit,that stuff piss' me off.I'd probably cry if I saw that stuff.

I would go trick or treating but only for money

What.Everyone likes candy.

See this is what I hate, it just seems so selfish. No offence. But it just isnt fair that people who might not have much money have to pay people who knock on the door or have thier house egged. Me and my mum literelly have no money but we can get a bag of sweets for £2 which will last the whole night. Only wanting money is inconsiderate to other people.

See this is what I hate, it just seems so selfish. No offence. But it just isnt fair that people who might not have much money have to pay people who knock on the door or have thier house egged. Me and my mum literelly have no money but we can get a bag of sweets for £2 which will last the whole night. Only wanting money is inconsiderate to other people.

Your point being?... lol joke

well I dont mind a good halloween party but do teenagers really go trick or treating?

well I dont mind a good halloween party but do teenagers really go trick or treating?

Why wouldn't they? People who say "I'm too old/mature/cool/etc. to trick-or-treat" are just being dumb.

If someone came to my door and told me that if I didnt give them money they would egg my house, I would take out my bb gun and start shooting them. Son of a bitch. They would run, then I would scream "EGG MY HOUSE YOU BITCH, ILL SHOOT YOU AND BREAK YOUR LEGS" Seriously, you cant let people do shit like that to you.

No. Don't get angry. Calmly tell them you'll rip their toes off one by one if an egg even flies near your house.

Why wouldn't they? People who say "I'm too old/mature/cool/etc. to trick-or-treat" are just being dumb.

If someone came to my door and told me that if I didnt give them money they would egg my house, I would take out my bb gun and start shooting them. Son of a bitch. They would run, then I would scream "EGG MY HOUSE YOU BITCH, ILL SHOOT YOU AND BREAK YOUR LEGS" Seriously, you cant let people do shit like that to you.

No. Don't get angry. Calmly tell them you'll rip their toes off one by one if an egg even flies near your house.

:coolthumbup: