Gaming Kills?

Ciaran

There is alot of agruging about gaming and what it does to people's mind and what they think. There have been alot of cases about gaming, mostly GTA and Manhunt.

----------------------------------

There was a case about kids of 9 & 11 who toke this little baby and killed him in some horrible way(which i will not mention).In the defence of the kids there lawyer said " they are jus kids ". This is a very serious thing and this case happened some years ago but now these kids are adults and have been given a new life.

-----------------------------------

What are your views on this.

Mine is that these kids shouldnt of been even playing GTA and Manhunt, those games are rated 18, so some fault must go to the parents. But these kids shouldn't of done what they done, it is horrible and they should of got life at least.

They use Video Games as an excuse. <_<

Agreed...

It's sad that game companies like Rockstar get blamed for this dumb behavior by a 8 year old!Note that I said an eight year old!If your child is f***ing retarded and likes to copy people then don't go buy him GTA!And get Rockstar in trouble.

gaming does have some effect on peoples mind,

but the thing is that there are some poeple who can't control it.

or at least thay have mental problems

Ya.Games do affect some people but the people that do get affected by a videogames have much deeper problems to just go out and kill some random person.

Okay, it's simple really. Underaged people shouldn't play games that aren't proper for them to play. If they're adults, they take blame for their own acts, as well as they decide wihich games do they play, and that they're also aware of possible consequences playing that game might cause. So it's simple and clear.

I really fell like I'm going to puke when I see this kind of topic. I've seen more topics themed like this than a Zidane's headbutt...

:blink:

I was looking at the news and a kid got DIABEETES, don't know how but it came up by just playing his game 24 hours a day, it came as news in the UK.

:blink:

You Sure.

Common now It cant be TRUE

It matters on how much they play the game, you can get it by being lazy and doing nothing... but am sure i saw it, it was on a newspaper. -_-