Empire Building (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

The Empire Building is a lot better than I thought it would be. The building gets larger the more money you spend on it and they become very good interactive safe houses. I already got one of my empires up to the max and its huge.

Some familiar businesses, such as Sunshine Autos, is I think one of the empires you could purchase and build up to what it was when we first seen it in Vice City, 1986.

I'll post more about Empire Building when I find more out about it. If you found some cool features with Empire Building please post in this topic.

The business types have been floating around the internet for at least a week or two but since you havnt read anything about it. The first three business types that you could get are Protection Racket, Loan Sharking, Prostitution, Drug Distribution, Gambling and Extortion.

There are tons of Empire Building sites all over the map.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the problem that i am having is that how can you unlock the other 3 business types.

You have to complete more storyline missions.

Empire building sounds very good when I first heard about it I thought it would be pretty rubbish. It has gang attacks apparntly are they hard to beat.

The hardest thing about it is getting there in time.

Not really, though it's hard really to be in the fight because you can actually aim at your gang members and shoot them since there's really not enough time to recruit them and the attack fight can last about 2 minutes (In SA, it was shorter defending an attack).

Erm, no you don't have to do more storyline...

Say you want to create a robbery business,. first, you have to take over an enemy site of that type, then it will be unlocked...

Lol. I think I've noticed that now. But wait, wasn't the Biker Empire in Little Havana a Drug Empire? Because the Drug Empire looks exactly like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Gangs usually attack more often the more they hate you. This is easily done by killing their people, and taking their businesses. I've noticed that they usually attack businesses you've taken from them.

Empire building is LOADS of fun. I love taking over places and putting the biggest businesses possible. Only problem I see is, how is the lack of these buildings explained in VC? A lot of these buildings aren't there in VC....

Empire building is LOADS of fun. I love taking over places and putting the biggest businesses possible. Only problem I see is, how is the lack of these buildings explained in VC? A lot of these buildings aren't there in VC....

That's what I was thinking too.

Maybe they should've used existing buildings from VC and built businesses based upon them.