Missions

i want a mission like,

after you do the mission you just said the boss you did it for says the cops in the town are snooping to much and to blow up the station that they're having their city council meeting at.

or something like that.

Edited by Ya Boy EJ

i want more missions based on rabberies, stealing cars, going in buildings with a group of people rabbing somthing and killing tons of people. tacticle missions like going on a boat with a silenced weapon at midnight wearing a skimask and black outfit nd sneaking around... stuff like that is always the most fun... also more sniper missions where people need to be taken out from a building accross the street or you have to go on a watertower and shoot a person passing through, but u have to shoot them through the front window and get a headshot.. ThAT SOUNDS SO FUN!!!!! also they need to add "ladder climbing" so you can get on rooftops and billboards easier

I would like a mission where you have to enter a hospital and kill aa guy while hes having an operation.

Also i would love if you have to kill a shop keeper ina petrol station but then decide to just park a truck filled with gas and shoot at it so the whole petrol station is blown up.

You work for these street racers and they need some nice cars parked up in various locations. Pick them up and park them in a truck like cop wheels

You have to kill a VIP but you get drunk in a bar by asking someone information where he is and you drive like the vice city mission and run over the VIP

I'd like a mission where you steal a cops outfit from a dry cleaners. Then dress like a cop and go to an enemy gangs hideout in a cop car. You say "freeze!" and all the gang members line up on a wall with there hands up. Then you and some other guys shoot them.

that would be kinda dum for the gang. because no gang would go out like. get lined up on the wall just because one cop told them to :blink:.

You are talking about GTA3 first mission?

Only if theres a Kurama in Gta 3 which I don't hink there is.

Of course there is a Kuruma in GTA3. Plus its kuruma not kurama.

VC, the Kuruma was replaced by the washington

Wrong again! It was a ADMIRAL Mr. Spellchecker!

I'd like a mission where you asassinate a celebrity.