Fake Screenshots

Red_91

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never played The Godfather you know, but it seems like a nice game, probably get it someday. Anyway man, my guess is The Godfather on that picture Gycu posted, if not... It's probably The Getaway black monday or something... Don't know.

edit: oh and ps3player... shit, that's a nice fake dammit... Wow... Looks damn good to me!

Edited by GTAPlayer

Really? Played The Godfather? Nice man, so you say the car handling is the best game-feature, well that's a relief man, really nice, the car handling is important in games like Godfather. But hey, what about when you're out walking? I guess that's when it's getting real crappy. Well... I'm guessing on The Godfather then...

Well when walking it`s kool,like in Mafia.True Crime New york had better car handling then Godfather,but the game had 10000 bugs.Godfather is too short(finishd in 3 days playing about 2 hors/day) .TC NYC finished in 7 days,Mafia in about 2 weeks.GTA games took me about 2 weeks ,but I think Ill finish GTA 4 in 1.Nope man my fake is from The Getaway.Gotcha.

Here`s another one.

I see, yeah Mafia is a great game so I'm glad to hear the walking in The Godfather is kinda like Mafia. Well you never know how GTA IV will be, I mean, maybe it'll take a very long time to complete it, you never know. Great, I was looking forward to another fake :)

Man that's a nice fake you got there... Who's the guy sitting and meditating? Maybe it's me :P I've got no idea man... This one's pretty difficult you know...

Well how about some clues eh? That'd be much appreciated.

Alright man! Damn why didn't I think of this game before... I mean when you think about it, it's not that difficult at all. Double Agent, man it looks really great you know, I should definitely get this game someday, not just because of the graphics, I really enjoyed Chaos Theory so I'm really looking forward to play this game.