my kid cousin got it easy

tommy vercetti guy

Comparing my life to his, he got it easy. When I was a kid and went to school, I walked. We carpool him to school. When I was a kid, all I got for entertainment was a TV and some toys, I could've watched the same episode 6 times and my toys broke easily. My cousin, he has 3 game consoles and conection to the internet. When I was little and I got in trouble, I got beaten half to death and then beaten some more, my cousin just gets grounded. When I was little, I lived in a 2 room apartment, my cousin, he lives in a 2 story home.

Comparing my childhood to his, he got it easy compared to me

Or you could live in a neighborhood surrounded by trailers with retards as neighbors. Like me....

BTW, just because I live in a neighborhood where the majority lives in trailers does not make it a trailer park. So don't start anything about it.

What is it called then?

^ Lol, knew someone would say that.

Well, I feel for ya. It feels a lil' bit liek that for meh too. One example is I can't get a cellphone because they say i'm irresponcible and most likely not til' 16. she's already been offered a cellphone. But ya, you could of had worse but it looks as you've had a rough time; too bad.

People who struggle for a living know that they are alive.

Indonesia is a poor country, and the situation is worsen by the corruptors. Imagine a place where the children here eat only milk and rice with salt. I've been to the ghettos in Indonesia, and trust me, you all (including me) had it easy.

Lol a bit. But look at TVG he's 100! Lol, but really how old are you TVG? I didn't get it bad at all but compared to kids today not that good. I walked to school (still do), had TV and Sega and PS2 but all pirated games so it was cheap lol, but I barely used them cause I was outside all day. It's pretty easy as it is now but sometimes I get jealous of some people but then I think of 3rd World countries and I feel lucky. Still want a lot of stuff like better computer, bigger TV for my room, bigger house everything. But I'm fine with what I have now.

Edited by Artur

I try not to complain about having a hard life because I don't. There are people who are spoiled rich bitches, but there are people who don't have it easy like me. I just don't look at others. I have my own life. I've got a decent comp, wear nike or adidas shoes and always have enough money to go out. And that's enough for me, I'm not looking for more. I don't need more.

People who have more than enough always end up being f***ed up...in their brain.

My parents are divorced, too. And my life is complete shit. Try living in an area where people are so poor that they can't even afford water or electricity. And their dumbass dogs walk into other people's houses and spread their trash around. And some really desparate people will break into your house and steal anything worth of value. That's pretty much what it's like living in East Tennessee.

ALMOST like Los Santos.

Wow, I'm pretty thankful because once (when I was about 5 years old) Ilived in a place like what TEC described there, although another thing is that about half my house' floor was... actually floorless, dirt. Now I've moved from that spot, into a much nicer place.

• 2 weeks later...