Pedestrians are not properly visible!

This question is for gta san andreas for pc/windows, the pedestrians around doesn't seems to look normal, they are not fully visible unless they stop and talk with cj, sometimes it only shows their gun, like the gang homies, I can only see their shadows and their gun, and some part of their bodies, but sometimes they are normally visible, and disappear again.

Please help, is there a graphic problem? I have 128mb radeon 9200 SE family graphic card and directx 9, all the required software for the game to work, but there is a problem?

Please reply

Ok sure, that attachment is the screenshot.

See that gang homies behind cj? thats how it look like, and that is after I put the visual fx on low, before it was worse.

And look at the house on the left, the red one, it shouldn't be red like that, sometimes it turns green and blue, and that not the only house, some other house also like that.

It seems better when I put the visual fx on low, but that didn't fix the problem yet.. I also turn the frame limit off.

post-8477-1166906869_thumb.jpg

Oh, sorry, lol i din't see the part where he mentioned his graphics card :huh: erm, i have a radeon 9250 256 (AGP) :mellow: , it's terrible, but gets the job done. On my other computer , though, there was a radeon 9100 256mb, which was the pc where i had this problem. It could be just your graphics card not liking gta.

I don't really know what else to suggest..., apart from get a new GC or keep on asking... :)

Err...what's with the red houses. That to me looks exactly like an overheating graphics card. Do you know your temps?

Since you have an ATi card, go here and enable temp. monitoring. Then start playing GTASA and when you have this problem, see what your temperature is.

If it's over 60 Celsius, you need to get it cooled better. That's Celsius, not Fahrenheit mind you.

Err...what's with the red houses. That to me looks exactly like an overheating graphics card. Do you know your temps?

Since you have an ATi card, go here and enable temp. monitoring. Then start playing GTASA and when you have this problem, see what your temperature is.

If it's over 60 Celsius, you need to get it cooled better. That's Celsius, not Fahrenheit mind you.

I checked my ati control panel but there are no overdrive tab, I have radeon 9200 SE family graphic card, that temperature option is for radeon xt, So I cant do anything about the temperature?

• 8 months later...