Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 more days until I pwn everyone on Resistance :P Can't wait! The two new maps look really nice. Btw OGTAM what's your rank on Resistance and are you any good? (Just want to get my tactics sorted out :P)

ha, I may play you this weekend. This week I may be busy to play, I will take you out and pspman. and anyone else who challenges me. CTF!!!

Nah I meant ihavent bought any PS3 games, with my PS3 I got motorsotrm and SC Double agent. I said other than that I aint got any PS3 games

Anyway OGTAM I got that playstation account thingy

my name is

redunited

I got motorsotrm and SL BOUBLE AGENT, but dont include splinter cell because Im trading it in.

Hey hope you don't mind but I added you. Maybe we could play motorstorm sometime.

Oh man I am real pissed off you know, I was playing Pro Evo 6 online then I played this guy and he was chating, he had ALL of his players maxed out - its really annoying.

Anyway I was playing Scarface today on the PS3, and it seems pretty bad, when you drive like it crashes in between, its real annoying, anyone know how I could fix this?

Oh man I am real pissed off you know, I was playing Pro Evo 6 online then I played this guy and he was chating, he had ALL of his players maxed out - its really annoying.

Anyway I was playing Scarface today on the PS3, and it seems pretty bad, when you drive like it crashes in between, its real annoying, anyone know how I could fix this?

I never had problems with Scarface on the PS3. I always had problems with it on the PS2.

OGTAM totally opposite fo rme, on the PS3 it keeps on crashing and is not even free flowing but it worked a treat on the PS2, but can you help fic this or dont you know how to?

Im presuming you got the normal scarface not the collectors edition?

Well if you read my SCARFACE: The World Is Yours topic, you would know I got the collector's edition. I suggest you just play it on your PS2 if it worked for you on there.

Just wondering, what kind of PS3 do you have and where do you live? Might be the answer as to why Scarface doesn't work too well in your PS3.

Not just me the whole of europe, they took some chips out to make it cheaper, but they still put it at £100 over its making price,

If you could find a solution let me know but its no worries

Haha you got owned by Europe.

Oh and by the way redunited I want to play you on Motorstorm sometime. Your 2 hours ahead of where I live I think...

Not just me the whole of europe, they took some chips out to make it cheaper, but they still put it at £100 over its making price,

Oh and by the way redunited I want to play you on Motorstorm sometime. Your 2 hours ahead of where I live I think...

Your American right? Im sure thats more than 2 hours, name the date and I will play you but it will have to be weekends

Your American right? Im sure thats more than 2 hours, name the date and I will play you but it will have to be weekends

Nay my good friend, I'm british and I live in the middle east (GMT+3:00) and how about saturday? Maybe round 2PM (your time). Come into the aussie server its less crowded.