Your Religion / Beliefs

Chris

Fuck Jesus...

That enough blasphemy for you?

I don't know, but how much you will go with this? We all understood that your an atheist, you don't believe in God, but have a break. You are now being ignorant and insulting someone's belief. What if someone on this forum really believes in Jesus and by seeing this, you made him angry or so. That's how you do when you get too nervous that some people say what they think, or they aren't on your side of view? It isn't good at all.

Everything has a limit. Don't have nothing to you, but I tend not to like this type of people.

Edited by TG187

I think everyone just needs to respect everyone's beliefs. If your an Atheist thats fine but again there is no need to try and convert and same for religious people. I'm sure the world would still be full of wars even without religon, thats the human race I'm afraid.

Fuck Jesus...

That enough blasphemy for you?

I don't know, but how much you will go with this? We all understood that your an atheist, you don't believe in God, but have a break. You are now being ignorant and insulting someone's belief. What if someone on this forum really believes in Jesus and by seeing this, you made him angry or so. That's how you do when you get too nervous that some people say what they think, or they aren't on your side of view? It isn't good at all.

Everything has a limit. Don't have nothing to you, but I tend not to like this type of people.

It was nothing like that, as soon as I posted a video of something about Jesus, there's Christians going on about "blasphemy".

I gave an example to show how that wasn't anything like blasphemy, that was a joke.

EDIT: Huck? Christians doing NOTHING WRONG to me? What have you been smoking?

Edited by Connor

I haven't said nothing about blasphemy. I said I didn't considered that video as a good laughable joke, for some, for others it can be. I don't consider though that video as a blasphemy, although it is on the road to it. And you should expect that reaction from people that really believe in Jesus Christ. ( Like me, even though I didn't made that much hassle about it. )

Edited by TG187

The question is, did we throw a grenade at you? We didn't rob your house right? If so then we did nothing wrong. I tend to steer away from debates, and I don't intend to turn this into a heated argument, but, please, Connor, let's try to be civil - in all honesty, I find what you did as crude and immature. It would've been much better if we talk about the brighter side instead.

I don't know, but how much you will go with this? You are now being ignorant and insulting someone's belief.

Agreed. There's nothing wrong on my part, it's just that you try to diss people who do trust in Jesus, like me, while the latter group does nothing wrong at you.

The question is, did we throw a grenade at you? We didn't rob your house right? If so then we did nothing wrong. I tend to steer away from debates, and I don't intend to turn this into a heated argument, but, please, Connor, let's try to be civil - in all honesty, I find what you did as crude and immature. It would've been much better if we talk about the brighter side instead.

Huck, just because you've done nothing to him doesn't mean Christians are all perfect angels who stick to themselves.

Did Connor throw a grenade at you? Did he rob your house? If not, then he did nothing wrong.

Some Christians can be very...to find the appropriate word and not to use something much more rude...mad on other's beliefs, other's don't care about what his neighbor religion is about. Same goes in every religion on this Earth.

But still, as I said earlier, everything has a limit and when someone reaches it and crosses over, well things start to mess up badly.

I think everyone just needs to respect everyone's beliefs. If your an Atheist thats fine but again there is no need to try and convert and same for religious people.

^^ Amen. I'm a Catholic Christian by the way, but what really bothers me is when people of the secular and religious sides try to force their beliefs upon one another. I'm instructed to respect the rights and beliefs of other people, but it becomes a problem when propaganda of both sides of the table gets a bit too far. As for atheism, I do have a couple of atheist friends who go to the same Catholic High School that I go to now. But I don't talk to them about stuff like this (I even have a few friends who are Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, etc.). We just gotta have more tolerance for one another and less bigotry and disrespect. Otherwise, it'll pretty much be Hell on Earth.

Edited by GTAsoldier