The Random Post Topic

Pandora

I can do it whenever I want. I get the papers at 5 PM on Thursday and they have to be delivered before Friday night.

Edit: Born in England, then moved to Brunei (small country on the island Borneo) and after 2 years being there we moved the The Netherlands where we still are and probably will stay until I finish school.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Do you speak Netherlands or English?

Rofl, it's called Dutch :P

But I speak both. Dutch to my dad and "the other world" in holland and English with my mom and everyone outside The Netherlands.

I can't really spell in English cause with exeption of forums I never wright English. And I'm in a Dutch school BTW.

Yes.

Don't spend your pocket money and get a little job. I get 60 EUR a month by distributing papers.

Then I can get a max of 40 EUR of my parents for good behaviour (10 EUR a week).

And then I get a fixed 10 EUR of pocket money a month, and 50 EUR that's put a side for me as saving. That's giving me a grand total of 10 000 USD ATM.

Yes.

Don't spend your pocket money and get a little job. I get 60 EUR a month by distributing papers.

Then I can get a max of 40 EUR of my parents for good behaviour (10 EUR a week).

And then I get a fixed 10 EUR of pocket money a month, and 50 EUR that's put a side for me as saving. That's giving me a grand total of 10 000 USD ATM.

Great, thanks, just one thing...I dont have any pocket money...

ROFL.

@silberio. You have internet but you can't afford food?

Here's the thing:

When we came to Chile (me and mom), we had to start from zero, no money, no house, nothing, just some clothes, we lived like 1-2 years at my grandma's house, at the backyard, in a lil' "cabin" but smaller, actually, it was just 4 walls a roof, and a door (and a lil square opening as window), where we sleeped in the same bed, that my uncle borrowed.

We started to sell candy, and stuff like that, wich we saved money to be able to hire some kinda store (also, my brother sended every month, a little money), where we puted a cyber-cafe, where people pay, to use internet, but the hire, of that store, took us allmost all money we earned, and we had no knowledge about computers (it was there were i could afford my current computer, and we had about 5 more, as work tools, kinda).

We got some money, to hire another house, were we didnt sell anything, literaly, we got f*cked economicaly, because there was allmost no people there.

We just could survive (kinda) with the money that my brother sended from sweden.

After suffering a while, by saving money, without eating, and no internet, we hired this current house, now, we got just 2 computers, because we sold the rest we had, to be able to pay hire/food, and we pay the internet, with the money my brother send, and we dont have the internet for entartainement, no sir, we use them to work.

We use the money we earn to buy food, fortunatly, my mother got work by making her Grandma lunch (not my grandma, my granpa's mother), so my auntie (my mother auntie, actually) pays her some money, there we get some more to eat.

Also, the worst thing, is that when we first came here, my brother (not the one in sweden), was drugadict and alcoholic, so he stole what we sold, and changed it for drugs, there we lost a lot of money.