• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

I went Downtown for the *"Roman Days Festival " :lol: It was cool, I met up old and present friends ...

During the RDF some guys dress like romans and have sword fights etc. etc. in the middle of the street ... Also lots of music, food, beer and fun ...

Here are some old pics with the RDF

zr1wv9.th.jpg

200520pt0.th.jpg

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

What a boring country I have ... :lol:

Silberio, the cartoon in Post #1853 were a blatant cry for help & thus caressingly funny. People here are generally broken so please send more!

MrLamma Lamma - Who you callin UBERDOUCHE?! I'll have you know the International Spam Society is a respected organization dedicated to being a dumping ground for upper-middle class twits & thus deserves the appropriate level of courtesy & respect! Oh wait, you did that. Right right, run along now!

EDIT: Ummmm, beer.....

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Why would you need a helment while rock climbing? It's not like that thing will protect you from falling 100 feet onto your noggin. And they don't protect well against bird shit.

Also, how come I'm usually on the top posting list of the day? You guys need to post more.

Edited by WnN2

Let's have a contest to see who's more mental, shall we?

"Sims 2, the latest version of the Sims video game franchise...contains, according to video game news sites, full frontal nudity, including nipples, penises, labia, and pubic hair." - Jack Thompson, Miami lawyer and anti-video game activist.

"Bitch, I STAB!!" - My uncle, who was recently admitted to a mental instituition.

WnN2 - The helmet's like a seat belt, so the paramedics don't have to look for your parts.

Would JT know what to do w/ nudity, including nipples, penises, labia, and pubic hair?

He would be MrLammaLamma's UBERDOUCHE.

I was just wondering. If I add something to DICTIONARY in the spell checker that shows op when I post, is that just for me

or does everyone else benefit from mu FUBAR spelling?

Rock-n-Roll Doctor, you're on the air.....