Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

[SA]New Collab

F**K i cannot land that damn Bump, the bump goes over 2 streets and 1 building :P but damn its hared for me, i managed to do it on SAMP(damn i with they had replay :(

lol that wasnt the one that i had to use a packer for and kept over shooting eh? you'll do it eventually.

Slayer can edit the vid, I just don't have enough time on my hands any more :(

Tbh I've sorted out my life aswell (finally, woo) and I have much less time, but I'd be proud to edit this one if you can't mate.

I've nailed 2 infernus stunts yesterday. I have 10 stunts now, I think it'll be enough, but if I start to feel bored I'll probably waste some more time on that Hoff's p2b...

As for the deadline, how about 23.2.? It's one week from now, if you need some time just ask for it, I've set this date assuming that most of you have done all the stunts they'll submit.

Oh yeah, once more: send your reps, skins and a font. And Ghost find some time to get on MSN dammit :) You too DareDevilX.

Well I'll give you a few samples and then you'll decide. Theonly one will do the collab aswell, but he still didn't get an e-mail from tgtap so I'll add him.