Pete Vance?

Tyla

Nah doggs I'm Vic Vance and I got killed in the drug deal of 86', I hate that Tommy Vercetti guy he thought he was acted all tough when I told him "100% pure grade A colombian my friend" and then his like with a demanding voice "Let me see it" punk ass bitch

Can you please shut the f*** up? You aren't a video game character.

Nah doggs I'm Vic Vance and I got killed in the drug deal of 86', I hate that Tommy Vercetti guy he thought he was acted all tough when I told him "100% pure grade A colombian my friend" and then his like with a demanding voice "Let me see it" punk ass bitch

You do know your being a asshole. No one like you can be Vic Vance, he much more smarter than you are. So it's best just to leave the impersination as your making yourself look like an Idiot, and also one more thing, it's 'Tommy Vercetti' not 'Tommy Vercetti Guy', so don't think your 'all hard' cause really your not.

Alright I guess there's no point of having this, so mods can lock this topic up.

Hey Spaz "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE %#@!UP WITH YOU TELLING OFF SOMEBODY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT... AND CHILL CHILL I'M JUST PLAYING AROUND "TOMMY MONTANA" AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THINKING ALL I'M HARD?? IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME FORUM,

Edited by Victor_Vance

Hey Spaz "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE %#@!UP WITH YOU TELLING OFF SOMEBODY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT... AND CHILL CHILL I'M JUST PLAYING AROUND "TOMMY MONTANA" AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THINKING ALL I'M HARD?? IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME FORUM,

I don't want to start a fight up, but..

1. Firstly remove caps lock if you know what that is...

2. Your acting dumb, your making impersination's of a GTA character, which makes you look retarded.

3. And even if this is a Video gaming forum, it doesn't mean that you act like a GTA Character you Idiot, act like all members here.

Edited by Tommy Montana

Whoa wait sonny, wait!

I don't want to start a fight, but..

1. If your gonna be a smart ass learn to spell impersonating correctly,

2. I ain't acting dumb, or are you calling Vic Vance dumb?? I thought you were a fan of him

3. Why do I have to act the same like everybody else? Huh! HUH! Listen me to me If I want act like Vic Vance, I can act like him. There is a forum rule that says "No impersonation - Impersonating people such as R* employees, or trying to disguise yourself as another member is not allowed." It does not say anything about acting like a video game character so I ain't violating anything... and if you don't like "Tommy Montana " then shut your little eyes whenever there I act like Vic Vance..

Now stop bothering me..

Edited by Victor_Vance

Whoa wait sonny, wait!

I don't want to start a fight, but..

1. If your gonna be a smart ass learn to spell impersonating correctly,

2. I ain't acting dumb, or are you calling Vic Vance dumb?? I thought you were a fan of him

3. Why do I have to act the same like everybody else? Huh! HUH! Listen me to me If I want act like Vic Vance, I can act like him. There is a forum rule that says "No impersonation - Impersonating people such as R* employees, or trying to disguise yourself as another member is not allowed." It does not say anything about acting like a video game character so I ain't violating anything... and if you don't like "Tommy Montana " then shut your little eyes whenever there I act like Vic Vance..

Now stop bothering me..

There may not be a rule saying you can't impersonate someone but you look stupid by doing it.