the future of blu-ray

tdog07029

They won`t use Blu-Ray 4 GTA IV but maybe GTA 5,6 as you guys sad.But if we`re talking about future GTAs like V or VI why is this topic on the GTA4?BTW A blu-ray is VERY expensive

Ummm.... Considering how it's the format the PS3 uses? I'm pretty sure it would be used for the PS3 version of the game.....

BTW, there is a DVD being developed that can work in a BASIC DVD DRIVE that holds so much more than a Blu-Ray disk. So yeah. Each shit, Blu-Ray.

Play Just Cause for a good example of how big doesn't necessarily mean better. There wasn't enough detail, and it took ages to get from one place to another unless you called in extraction. And you could spend ages trying to work your way back to civilisation if you destroy your car in the middle of nowhere.

They won`t use Blu-Ray 4 GTA IV but maybe GTA 5,6 as you guys sad.But if we`re talking about future GTAs like V or VI why is this topic on the GTA4?BTW A blu-ray is VERY expensive

Ummm.... Considering how it's the format the PS3 uses? I'm pretty sure it would be used for the PS3 version of the game.....

BTW, there is a DVD being developed that can work in a BASIC DVD DRIVE that holds so much more than a Blu-Ray disk. So yeah. Each shit, Blu-Ray.

Thx 4 the info Spaz ,tou are realy great :) .You mean that soon we will see a DVD that can hold 20GB and can work in a normal DVD-ROM?Or I didn`t read well ?If that`s true it`ll be amazing :) Can`t wait