What are you doing now, what are you going to do

CroScorpion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man... So you can't really move the jaw!? You gotta becareful man, there are reflex moves that affects the jaw. I got a circumision like 2 years ago, the pain was so great after the 'painless' shot was out of effect.

Anyway: it's 22:54 right NOW in Jakarta. So I'm just chatting with my buds, and after about 2 more minutes I'll be studying some Geography. Well, more of a memorizing thing... A boring thing, actually.

Well right now I'm taking it easy... A little bit tired you know... But feeling pretty good...

Well... TV... Playing video games... I don't know... Oh shit! Forgot to say, just got Bully! Woo shit man, just arrived at Bullworth... Fckn awesome game, althought a little clumsy camera... But still great...

Jace, man you're starting to sound like Max Payne.

Anyway man, right now I'm viewing this great forum with all the friendly ppl here, really nice forum.

I really have to go to bed now, I'm going to go up five in the morning tomorrow and go out cross skiing, at least for 3-4 hours. Wish me luck.

Yeah that was what I meant. :) Btw, been a while since I played Max Payne, heard Max Payne 3 is going to come out someday, but right now they're busy with Alan Wake I geuss.

Right now??? Viewing this great forum, listening to music, playing Flatout, drinking some water, reading a magazine... Yeah, I know... I'm great at multitasking.

I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadilac El Dorado Convertable

Hot pink!

With whale skin hub caps

An all leather cow interior

And big brown baby seal eyes for headlights

YEAH!

And I'm gonna drive around in that baby

At 115 miles per hour

Getting one mile per gallon

Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonalds in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable Styrofoam containers

And when I'm done sucking down those grease-ball burgers

I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag

And then I'm gonna toss the Styrofoam containers right out the side

And there ain't a Goddamn thing anybody can do about it

You know why?

'Cause we got the bombs, that's why!

Two words: Nuclear F*ckin' Weapons

Okay!?

Well right now I'm taking it kinda easy you know... Been training this morning so I'm kinda tired you know... And tomorrow I'm thinking about getting up 4 in the morning and cross skiing, I don't know man...

And now, lunch time, cooked some pasta and some hot dogs... Well hehe I don't have much in the refrigerator atm :P