Vice City Kubricks

picture.jpg

Vice City Kubricks have been out for a while now and most of you heard of them already but has anyone ordered them? Just yesterday afternoon I ordered Vice City Kubricks off of the Rockstar Warehouse website and I'm expecting to get them this Saturday or Monday. On the site it says that Vice City Kubricks is a 3,000 piece set which makes me wonder whether or not all the pieces relate to Vice City or not or if they even meant 3,000 pieces in each set which seems pretty clear that there is. On the site it says only 100 sets were made and I'm sort of shocked that its been this long and I was able to buy a set. Now I'm just wondering if I should even open this Vice City collectors piece to see what is in side because if there is only 100 made, it could cost a lot of money in the future. Then I thought, Why would I even think of selling them? Which makes want to just open it to see what is in the Box set. Is anyone here thinking about buying a set?

Lol, then you've spent a little bit too much on 5 lego characters imo.

Yeah I know lol

How much are they selling for? They look kind of nice.

The whole set cost $35.99 so it basically cost $7.00 per VC Kubrick. Then with the shipping its about $44.99 or something so it cost around $8.50 per VC Kubrick. I dont really care though cause I'm technically not using my own money.