• Welcome to the guide for noobs. All noobs should take time to read this as it will help you earn respect at these forums.
• The staff here is dedicated to bringing you what you want so you should get to know them. You should respect them if you want to go far.
• PyrOxide -- The founder of TGTAP. He installs everything and makes sure everything is running good.
• Millermagic -- Watches over the forums.
• Xenon -- Head of Forum Secruity
• Adriaan -- Helps the main site out a lot.
• JarJar -- The new recruit to the staff
• Spasmodically_Insane -- A great supermod and is a veteran.
• SkY^ -- Another great supermod that has been here for a long time.
• Crimson -- Nice guy and excellent forum moderator.
• Chris82 -- Been here a while and moderates well.
• mvi -- Very good guy and he is extremely web smart.
• 888ball -- Pretty fun guy, most recently added moderator.
• Akuma -- Moderator of general forums
• Genocide -- Moderates the Assault Rifle Republic boards.
• Ghostchild -- Moderates the stunting forums.
• Once you get here, be nice. Be respectful. And most of all, don't be a smart ass. Nobody likes smart asses.
• When you post in the introduction topic, just be cool. Tell a bit about yourself and use readable grammar. We would like to see something readable. Nobody is perfect so a few errors are fine. Just don't be like "hai2joo gu7s wo^ld y0u lik3 to b3 m7 fri3n8d?".
• Make sure to look over rules and other important topics and you will make a good first impression.
• Want to join a gang, eh? Well you need to be a good poster and a nice guy. I would wait until you have at least 50 posts to apply for a gang so the gang leader can get to know you.
• So whats the advantage of a gang, you ask? You get to socialize with other members and come respected. You can get into gang warz which is really fun.
• So you have seen "The GTA Store" eh? Well it is a store that lets you spend eMoney on eItems.
• Making money is easy. All you have to do is post. There are other ways too. You can take a quiz. Invest money in the bank. Or offer your services in the Trading Stalls.
• Most items are used in gang warz to put damage on the other gangs but some can be used to change your name, change a member's signature, or give you more bank intrest.
• Remember, don't blow it all in one place.
• If you follow this guide, you should become respected and shouldn't get flamed at all. Remember, if you are a complete idiot you can and will get banned. That is something no one wants to happen.
• Copyright 2005 Pimpeh. All images by Pimpeh. All content by Pimpeh. Done to help out the population of noobs all around. Best viewed in firefox for the transparent images.