Fraps New Version

Busby

Wjhat game are you trying to capture from, if its RAM intensive, then background Apps such as fraps realy wont help, they'l just sit there happily gorging upon your PC's resources. Presuming it's sanan, then you got a problem... this happens with my pc, (quite good, but meh...) but vice city seems fine. You could always try reducing the texture/ detail seting of the game you are running if possible, oir turn down the FPS of the fraps capture to try and help .but i don't know whether this would really work, if you're already running that slow.

Fraps 1,9d is good, you dont really need a new version.. no watermarks FTW!

I have no idea of my specs on the computer so mabye ill just give it a by

Turn down your settings when using Fraps.

But yeah, to find your specs, click Start, click Run, type DXDIAG, click OK.

Then post what it says next to Processor and Memory

Then click on the Display tab and post what it says under Device>Name

BTW make sure to record at 29.97 fps at half-size with no sound.

MEMORY: 348MB RAM

Processor: AMD Althon Processor, MMX, 3D NOW, ~1.1Ghz

So what does that mean and btw the game is not very demanding its Streets of Rage 2 an old Sega Megadrive Game (Which I own therefore I can legally own the ROM)

And Name: SiS 300/305/630/540/730

MEMORY: 348MB RAM

Processor: AMD Althon Processor, MMX, 3D NOW, ~1.1Ghz

So what does that mean and btw the game is not very demanding its Streets of Rage 2 an old Sega Megadrive Game (Which I own therefore I can legally own the ROM)

And Name: SiS 300/305/630/540/730

TECHNICALLY you can legally BACK UP your game yourself. With the game or not, you cannot legally download it. >.O

BTW make sure to record at 29.97 fps at half-size with no sound.

Erm, SA runs at 25 fps, why record at 29.97? Also if you are really struggling with your frame rate remember to close down all background processes. Task manager > Processes incase you didn't know ;) And if that doesn't help, you could always record at 15fps then speed it up x2 in your editing program (remember if you do this you need to start recording earlier than usual to get a flat frame rate ;))