What sort of character would you like to be in IV?

Alistair

What sort of character would you like to be in IV?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Choose which character from the following generalisations you would like to play in GTA IV (you can answer as many as you like)

• Hispanic male
    • Hispanic female
    • Arab male
    • Arab female
    • Asian male
    • Asian female
    • American black male
    • American black female
    • American white male
    • American white female
    • British white male
    • British white female
    • Russian male
    • Russian female

Yeah man, that's correct, Catalina dies in a helicopter crash or something in GTA III. If GTA IV will take place in present time (most likely) then I'm pretty damn sure Catalina wont show up again, but depending when it will be set... If it's going to take place before 2001 (the year she died) then I hope she's going to come back again, we'll see. But I still think GTA IV will take place in present time.

Ha! james bond style!!!

Ah, you only think catalina died, but by some miracle she probably survived (gta3 has a lot of those....remember that guy you had to kill, and then afterwards that freak in the toilet said you didn't kill him so you have to chase him down in his ambulance and run him down? Well, I'm pretty sure that when I killed him the first time I left his limbs sprawled across the road.....and we never actually saw catalina dead....so you never know! Unless Catalina's younger sister comes along.....;)