GTA IV Trailer Released!

Chris

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yes it was a bit of a teaser but... It's biased sorta for them to say it's long because they made it. I'm sure they showed just key parts sorta all around the video and since they know everything about the game they see how those tiny parts are deffinetly showing what the game's about. They just didn't realize that we wouldn't see it extremely clearly. That's my opinion though...

So now that we know about GTA IV, let's talk about GTA 5

You know I was actually thinking the same thing! xD

What I think is the coolest thing, but also scary, is that it's like this game was MADE for me and my best friend. Why? Because we're obsessed with Russian people. Like, make jokes about it, wanting to take trips there, and talking about it ALL THE TIME! She wants to even learn Russian that's how obsessed she is! It was just so weird when we watched it we were like "OMG!" :lolbounce:

Edited by Coffee

So now that we know about GTA IV, let's talk about GTA 5

You know I was actually thinking the same thing! xD

What I think is the coolest thing, but also scary, is that it's like this game was MADE for me and my best friend. Why? Because we're obsessed with Russian people. Like, make jokes about it, wanting to take trips there, and talking about it ALL THE TIME! She wants to even learn Russian that's how obsessed she is! It was just so weird when we watched it we were like "OMG!" :lolbounce:

Lol. Coincidence, yes. Made for you, NO. Pretty intresting though, why you obsessed with russians?