Other Things...

K9 Krew

Well, as far as we know it is in Liberty City again but in GTA III the map was quite SHIT, so most of us wanted a bigger map (much bigger than SA most of you said) so if it is in Liberty City then does this mean we will have the same old map from GTA III and LCS or will they add something more onto it something that will make it more better to us and will they include the same old Liberty City things such as 8balls bomb shop , the francis airport and also will they have the same old gang like the Columbian Cartel, The Hoods, Yardies and the diablos.

Thus' bringing me onto my next topic will they have the same things as San Andreas,

For Example - Eating, Gambling, Clothes, Car Customisation that sort of stuff.

So Post in what you think about it .

Thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of the extra things in SA was just to see how fans would react to those sort of things. I feel that Upstate Liberty will be accessible now which will be twice the size of the old Liberty City map. Basically the map should be just as big as San Andreas, but with better graphics and possibly game play...although the game play has always been good.

Yeah, They will most likely add more ares but where would they be they cant just add the Upstate Liberty they would have to do better than that tpo make me happy but seriously do you think they moght of added another city like in San Andreas ther was three citys do think they will do that again like have Liberty City and Carcer City

I can't be sure that Cracer City will be in their, they might have the original Islands which are Portland, Staunton and Shorside Vale, but they might just make the Islands a bit more bigger, and they might add a country side just like in SA, but I think that their just going to improve places in their and add some more parts for each island.

yeah but what will they be becuase it will be random just starting all over again and not having any connaction to the past if it is in Liberty City again.

Im sure will have a idea of a good story line and gangs and how it will all tie together. ;)

This is a new chapter and all, and I don't really see old GTA characters coming back nor old gangs, so I think pretty much everything is going to be totally new. And I don't think we will have the same map, it's probably going to be really big, bigger than San Andreas perhaps.

I think it will be completly different, from what we have sen so far in the Trailer i could not see anything what looks remotley like GTA: 3 or LCS.

On one clip there is two gigantic bridges comming from one city so it must be one hell of a size.

yeh it must be

also they might have the same location names like "St Marks" or "Portland"

I think it would be so cool if there was like a cemetary or something, with the gravestones of those that died in LCS and GTA3. Actually I wouldn't mind if there was a small hint, of what happened to Claude.

I think that's as far as including of past GTAs will go but. IMO

That would be pretty good.

I think it would be so cool if there was like a cemetary or something, with the gravestones of those that died in LCS and GTA3. Actually I wouldn't mind if there was a small hint, of what happened to Claude.

I think that's as far as including of past GTAs will go but. IMO

That would be a great idea, of course if it takes place after LCS and GTA III, and it's most likely to take place in present time. Anyway man, cool idea :)

Edited by GTAPlayer