More Trailers?

Well a lot of you, as well as me, are thinking that Liberty City might not be the only location, even if Upstate Liberty is featured in GTAIV. Last night, before I went to sleep, I had a thought pop in my head that maybe the next trailer will be in a totally different location other than Liberty City. I was thinking the next trailer could be featured in Vice City and than a third trailer to feature San Andreas. Hell, these trailers might even have new main characters. If this comes true, will there be a fourth trailer that combines all these locations? Or will they show a new location? Anyways, I’d like your thoughts and opinions on what future trailers could have.

Well a lot of you, as well as me, are thinking that Liberty City might not be the only location, even if Upstate Liberty is featured in GTAIV. Last night, before I went to sleep, I had a thought pop in my head that maybe the next trailer will be in a totally different location other than Liberty City. I was thinking the next trailer could be featured in Vice City and than a third trailer to feature San Andreas. Hell, these trailers might even have new main characters. If this comes true, will there be a fourth trailer that combines all these locations? Or will they show a new location? Anyways, I’d like your thoughts and opinions on what future trailers could have.

Really, i don't think that it was Upstate Liberty that we saw it was probably Liberty City modded. But i kind of want only Liberty City for some reason.

Edited by King 2003

Really, i don't think that iy was Upstate Liberty that we saw it was probably Liberty City modded. But i kind of want only Liberty City for some reason.

So you're saying that they'll never open up the tunnel on Shoreside Vale? Why wouldn't they? This is the perfect opportunity to finally open it.

Really, i don't think that iy was Upstate Liberty that we saw it was probably Liberty City modded. But i kind of want only Liberty City for some reason.

So you're saying that they'll never open up the tunnel on Shoreside Vale? Why wouldn't they? This is the perfect opportunity to finally open it.

I just think that they have modded Liberty City and what we have seen so far is NOT upstate Liberty. Upstate is Carcer City i Believe.

I just think that they have modded Liberty City and what we have seen so far is NOT upstate Liberty. Upstate is Carcer City i Believe.

Like I said before, Upstate Liberty is North, Carcer City is West. I would like you to get comparisons between the scenes in the trailer to places in GTAIII or LCS.

EDIT: And not the obvious ones.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Like I said before, Upstate Liberty is North, Carcer City is West. I would like you to get comparisons between the scenes in the trailer to places in GTAIII or LCS.

How do you know Carcer City is west?

How do you know Carcer City is west?

I've always went by that Carcer City was Chicago and that's west of New York. It has also been said that it could be Pittsburgh, but I know for a fact it isn't and even if it were, that would be south of New York (Liberty City), not north. The only possible US States that could be through that tunnel are Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts or Main and neither of those are rumored to be what Carcer City is based off of. Upstate Liberty is the only real good guess.

Please, stay on topic. I just want everyone's opinions on future GTAIV trailers. I'm hoping to see that Liberty City isn't the only location, although I wouldn't mind if it is just Liberty City.

Well if there is another trailer, I guess it will come in JUly around the summeer,

It would show some music (proper msuic, not classical) fomr the time zone and will maybe show a different location, possibily Msocow.

Please, stay on topic. I just want everyone's opinions on future GTAIV trailers. I'm hoping to see that Liberty City isn't the only location, although I wouldn't mind if it is just Liberty City.

Well if there is another trailer, I guess it will come in JUly around the summeer,

It would show some music (proper msuic, not classical) fomr the time zone and will maybe show a different location, possibily Msocow.

Yeah, if there's coming another trailer then it will probably come around summer or perhaps earlier. Anyway man, if there's coming another trailer I think it will show Liberty City at night, that would be real sweet. And OGTAM, I like your ideas, I wouldn't mind visiting Vice City and San Andreas again, but I'll still be as happy if it's not going to happen.

Yeah, if there's coming another trailer then it will probably come around summer or perhaps earlier. Anyway man, if there's coming another trailer I think it will show Liberty City at night, that would be real sweet. And OGTAM, I like your ideas, I wouldn't mind visiting Vice City and San Andreas again, but I'll still be as happy if it's not going to happen.

Me too. I woulden't mind having only Liberty City.

Well I would like GTA IV to be only in Liberty City for some reason. Not VC or SA because the first trailer and the new protagonist set a dark mood that looks like it could only be properly seen in L.C. IMO. It would be cool but it would kinda change the flow of the game. When a new trailer comes out I think it should show the new protagonist in Moscow first and it would show mini-flashbacks of all the bad things he has done. He would talk about how he doesn't want it anymore, then he gets on a boat to Liberty. After that he would talk again about how he thought "things would be different" there but he got dragged back into crime again and then (like BALLA OG said) it would show him in action, talking to important crime bosses in L.C. and scenes of him doing criminal things. Such as being involved shootouts, assassinating people, robbing banks and many other things. That be pretty cool. :)

Well I would like GTA IV to be only in Liberty City for some reason. Not VC or SA because the first trailer and the new protagonist set a dark mood that looks like it could only be properly seen in L.C. IMO. It would be cool but it would kinda change the flow of the game. When a new trailer comes out I think it should show the new protagonist in Moscow first and it would show mini-flashbacks of all the bad things he has done. He would talk about how he doesn't want it anymore, then he gets on a boat to Liberty. After that he would talk again about how he thought "things would be different" there but he got dragged back into crime again and then (like BALLA OG said) it would show him in action, talking to important crime bosses in L.C. and scenes of him doing criminal things. Such as being involved shootouts, assassinating people, robbing banks and many other things. That be pretty cool. :)

Well he's trying to run away from his past and maybe he could work his way up and "retire" down in Vice City, but you (the player) could go any where else whether it be Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas or any other location that could be in GTAIV.