GTA 4: Three Weapons Confirmed (Pic Inside)

oh my god, there can be people so stupid, im talking about a friend i have....

That they wasent on any GTA Game doesnt mean that they wont be in GTA IV!

Its makes a lot of sense, its good to get newer weapons.

and, newer weapons have allways been on GTA games, like in GTA Vice City, there are weapons that arent in GTAIII, in San Andreas, there are weapons that arent in Vice City, so in GTA IV, there will be weapons that never been on any GTA, and some that HAS been on GTA.

the screenshot wont prove it either. its spinning and hovering. It has a bright yellow base and a chainsaw like thing sticking out that is grey. Its on the top left deck next to a control panel. go on rockstargames.com/IV/ and get the Hi def version.

Meh, these weapons would be pretty awesome to have (especially the drill) but I doubt the wooden plank will be a weapon. It would be cool if you could pick almost anything up but I'm not sure. BTW wasn't there a pic of Niko holding/firing some kind of Uzi or just an automatic? I think it might have been the GameInformer issue.

Well the chainsaw is almost a definite one that we're gonna see. As for picking up anything from the ground would be really great because you could improvise. Like take a rock and chuck it at someones head or window but be really great. :P Choking someone with a branch or stick that you found would be awesome too. I don't know if R* will give us this freedom though; if we will be able to pick up almost anything and there will be weapon pickups like the ones from the previous games too or just the weapon pickups alone. I hope it's the latter.