PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

They all suck, there are only so many bits the human brain can handle, the rest are useless.

I only get systems I can mod, they are too new and too expensive.

Nintnedo rips off litle kids,

M$ has no business in video games

I guess that leaves Sony

How does Nintendo rip off little kids? Little kids aren't even the ones buying the systems, the PARENTS would. And again, they aren't ripping anyone off, they have the fairest price out of the three.

MS seems to be doing good for themselves, so apparently they have all the business they want in gaming.

That leaves Sony? Oh, you mean the BIGGEST rip-off out of them all? Yeah, RIGHT.

And just because you can't mod them YET doesn't mean they suck.

BTW, there already is a Wii mod-chip out, sooooo, research before spitting shit.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo brain washes little kids into making their parents spend money then...

Why would M$ make video games, they cant even master an OS....

If by "brainwash" you mean "properly market good products", then yes...

Video games and OS's aren't exactly the same thing. And MS aren't the ones making the games, genius, the made the CONSOLE..... Nice try, buddy.

Yeah, Spaz is right. MS isn't the ones making the games....

I got Red Steel last night(rent), thought it kinda sucked. I'll try it again thought tonight....

Red Steel got bad reviews. It was supposedly good in theory, just not pulled off very well.

MS gamestudios, Halo.

Halo is produced by MS and one of the best games out there. And I like the Fsims too.

And get aka out of your name. Nobody knows you, nobody wants to.

PRODUCED by MS. Keyword.... PRODUCED. Not designed. Not created. Wasn't even their IDEA. They simply PRODUCE it.

If something sucks it's linux and Mace. Fine, linux is great for a server and stuff, but why the f*** would one ever get a Mac.

Still, this is about ps3, 360 and the almighty Wii. Not your fake ass gangster shit blabla talk.

And what's with the $, he gives more money to charity then you will and the following 20 generations of your family.

Linux is better than Windoze.

I dont get my an OS company would make consolses, they are outta place!

Sony wasn't originally a game company, dip-shit. They started out in electronics, mostly music. Walkman, anyone?

So if ANY of them "deserve" to be in the business, it's NINTENDO, the only ones in it from the start.

Well still electornics was a beter place to start then OS..

SOny was working with nintendo but both probably got money hungry...

Nintendo used to make toys in the 1800s though, so I guess all three are outta place!

Umm, considering how ALL of the systems now use an OS? MS seems the most suited to that. Even your lovely little PSP has an OS on it.

And toys are closer to gaming than music electronics and OS's. But Nintendo got into the market early. Infact, without Nintendo you wouldn't even HAVE your precious PSP right now.