PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3 can play pirate DVDs you know I have already tried it

so did ps2 but it never played games

and hd dvd sucks i use shrinkanyways. there are only so many bits human brain can handle, rest are thrown away, might as well discard them ahead of time to save space....

and i never buy any thing w/ drm, especially when it cant be broken!

PS3 can play pirate DVDs you know I have already tried it

so did ps2 but it never played games

and hd dvd sucks i use shrinkanyways. there are only so many bits human brain can handle, rest are thrown away, might as well discard them ahead of time to save space....

and i never buy any thing w/ drm, especially when it cant be broken!

Well guess what...I am converted. The Wii is awesome! I have been playing it all weekend (my friend came over and brought one) and it was the best. I am now the best at Tennis and Boxing. I still want a PS3 but I also want a Wii.

Oh and Mii's are so cute :P

wOOt! Good job Dazza :) Do you think you'll buy one? Since how much it costs....

Well guess what...I am converted. The Wii is awesome! I have been playing it all weekend (my friend came over and brought one) and it was the best. I am now the best at Tennis and Boxing. I still want a PS3 but I also want a Wii.

Oh and Mii's are so cute :P

wOOt! Good job Dazza :) Do you think you'll buy one? Since how much it costs....

I might, my mum is really thinking about it.

Games arent toys anymore...

That's the problem and one of your many mistakes man. Videogame consoles and handheld videogame consoles are for games. They're not for a couple games and then music, internet ect. Nice add ons but that's not what they're specifically used for. So imo games are still games/toys.

PS3 wants to replace a normal PC.

These two statements contradict each other!

Fool, for a change use your brains first. Note that you quoted 2 different people?

Now STFU. Or do something stupid that'll make you get banned so then you'll have to shut up and never be able to enter this place again. Go to your own n00b forum. Please.

Fool, for a change use your brains first. Note that you quoted 2 different people?

Now STFU. Or do something stupid that'll make you get banned so then you'll have to shut up and never be able to enter this place again. Go to your own n00b forum. Please.

Bold: Exactly. But Jace did say trying and he knows PC's will always then a videogame console, Jace was just showing how Sony can be so dumb. All that fakeG guy was trying to get 1 more post 5 more points....imo.

Edited by Nate10

Right after 12 pages of arguments I know which is the better console,

In my opinion it depends what sort of person you are which makes you like a particular console if you get what I mean

If you just like playing games in a new and innotive wasy then the Wii is for you.

If you just like playing games normally and playing online the 360 is for you.

If you likeplaying games and doing other stuff like downloading stuff then the PS3 is for you