PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copyied means to make something of the same...

And yeah you can get a decent back games on the PS3, all the old PS1 games. That you can play on the PS3 and PSP :P

The Wii has the best sort of online thing, the Mii's are so cute...

I'm not even responding because there is no way you read my post.

PS1 games? That you can play on PSP? I have Crash WARPED! on my PSP and as fun as it is, the controls suck balls for the simple fact that there is a missing analog nub and the R2 and L2 buttons.

I dont like the attitude of some people like Spaz, no offence you are probably like that but you have a 'I am right you are wrong' attitude.

@Ciaran - I have played flash games as well, the Wii is good but it aint great. When you say Spaz that Wii has a great library of games does that include Fifa or Pro Evo, hell even GTA, NO. And theses are the games I really like, I like COD games and they are on the Wii, but my main taste is in footie games

Dude, you WERE wrong. Because I NEVER SAID THE PS3 CONTROLLER COPIED THE 360'S DESIGN. I said the TRIGGERS..... Again.... TRIGGERS..... Could be considered COPIED because both the 360 and Xbox had them FIRST. If you guys PAID ATTENTION and took your fanboy heads out of your asses for a minute you'd probably not sound so stupid.

And Rockstar hasn't exactly turned down Nintendo on the GTA Wii idea yet. Who knows?

What are you trying to say Jace that I am a noob?

Anyway to me I dont care how consoles look really because they always stay in my liviihng room, and size aint really a really a problem to me either. Ps3 size is big compared to other consoles but it can be placed easily if you get what I mean.

Big compared to other consoles? Try BIGGEST CONSOLE IN THE PAST 17 YEARS? And what I find hilariously ironic is all the Sony-cock-riders made fun of the original Xbox and had nothing better to say than "LOLZ ITZ HUGE!!!!". Now they cream their pants over the PS3 which is BIGGER than BOTH the 360 AND Xbox. Go. Figure.

Look, who would actually name their console "Wii"? It is the stupidest name I have ever heard. I can picture it now "I'm just off to play my we". Good console but they name really lets it down.

It makes for a lot of humorous jokes. Wii laugh about it all the time. And it makes people remember it well.

How is Playstation 3 any better? It's the same name used for the last 2 generations just with a different number.

(I don't have good grammar so please to yell at me)

I like Xbox360 because,

1. It has Saint Row and GTA4 coming out soon for it.

2. Xbox Live looks awsome and fun because, you can message your friends with it.(need a router :( )

3.The controller fits perfectly into my hands and the controls are very easy+ the arcade games are fun.

This ends my conclusion of why i love Xbox360(I like Xbox and Wii too)

I prefer the 360 to the ps3 if I were to buy one of them. Mainly cause I don't want to spend that much money and the Xbox live is great. Though the bad thing is you've got to pay for it...

The Wii can message your friends as well, not sure about the ps3, but I'm almost sure it can.

The controller is easy to use and better then the modified Dual Shock that the ps3 has and from what I've seen those arcade games are fun. One of them is fairly similar to Super Smash Bros. Style.

Its not boring its keeping it simple, and they way most people like it except for Wii and 360 fanboys

Ummm, the 360 followed the same trend as the PS3, just with a SLIGHTLY more original name. So 360 fanboys really have no room to talk.

And dude, most of Nintendo's names are RATHER simple WITHOUT being repetitive. Famicom, NES, SNES, Super Famicom, N64, GameCube, Wii...... All of those are easy to remember, and yet, most aren't repetitive((with the exception of their first consoles)).

I like Xbox360 because,

2. Xbox Live looks awsome and fun because, you can message your friends with it.(need a router :( )

3.The controller fits perfectly into my hands and the controls are very easy+ the arcade games are fun.

1.Sony bought saint's row, or the rights to it, so saints row 2 is a PS3 exclusive. Fail

2. Sony's online gaming is free....Fail

3.Meh, matter of opinion, no critique required.

And don't say i'm a fanboy of the PS3.. i'm not... i do, and always will prefer the PC...

It's just.. i don't lke any iterations of the xbox....

And nintendo Pwns all.

And sega Pwns all but nintendo (still have the master system, bitches!)

EDIT: RJ, do you actually own a 360?

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

I like Xbox360 because,

1.Sony bought saint's row, or the rights to it, so saints row 2 is a PS3 exclusive. Fail

2. Sony's online gaming is free....Fail

3.Meh, matter of opinion, no critique required.

And don't say i'm a fanboy of the PS3.. i'm not... i do, and always will prefer the PC...

It's just.. i don't lke any iterations of the xbox....

And nintendo Pwns all.

And sega Pwns all but nintendo (still have the master system, bitches!)

EDIT: RJ, do you actually own a 360?

Yea i actually own a 360, Why? I like killing random people with 9mm, tec-9, pimpcane shotgun(best weapon in the Saint's Row!)and m4...

But Saint's Row is coming out on 360 too so I don't care about ps3 i've never liked sony(cept there TVs)all because 1 incident

I prefer the 360 to the ps3 if I were to buy one of them. Mainly cause I don't want to spend that much money and the Xbox live is great. Though the bad thing is you've got to pay for it...

The Wii can message your friends as well, not sure about the ps3, but I'm almost sure it can.

The controller is easy to use and better then the modified Dual Shock that the ps3 has and from what I've seen those arcade games are fun. One of them is fairly similar to Super Smash Bros. Style.

Damn, I didn't know you had to pay for XBL, another reason why PS3 is better, you dont pay for the online stuff you just need an internet connection

Playstation sucks, it's a really boring name.

Wii is consructive and funny. Did you know that it was called Nintendo Revolution before but they changed it because it sounded too 'mature'?

oskar sucks! it really is a bullshit name!

PS3 online gaming is fun! wii is better than xbox!

I'm not sure, but I think it was like 60 EUR for a year. Same as the price for one game.

3 months is 20 EUR and 1 month is 7 if I'm not mistaken.

But we both agree that the online gameplay one the 360 is best, right? Cause at least I think so.

Ow, and the premium packet gives you 3 or 1 month(s) free with the package, can't remember.