PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's RealG, can u read?

I quoted two posts for a reason, stop hatin' on me...

Wigger.

Wii Rules, PS3 Rules. X360 sucks.

Fanboy.

[The PS3] can play HD DVD though.

Retard.

and hd dvd sucks i use shrinkanyways. there are only so many bits human brain can handle, rest are thrown away, might as well discard them ahead of time to save space....

and i never buy any thing w/ drm, especially when it cant be broken!

Retard #2.

No, I'm serious.

MPG is a wigger who wishes he lived in the ghetto and wears baggy clothes, listens to shitty rap music, and has shitty grammar.

Dar-el doesn't ever give a fucking reason why the Xbox 360 sucks, he just says it does. Why? Because he's a fanboy.

The PS3 can't play HD-DVD, never has been able to, and will never officially support it.

The human brain can see the difference between high-definition and SD, why do you think it looks better? If you have a computer game, play it at 640x480 then increase the resolution to 1280x1024 and tell me it doesn't look better. :/

Right after 12 pages of arguments I know which is the better console,

In my opinion it depends what sort of person you are which makes you like a particular console if you get what I mean

If you just like playing games in a new and innotive wasy then the Wii is for you.

If you just like playing games normally and playing online the 360 is for you.

If you likeplaying games and doing other stuff like downloading stuff then the PS3 is for you

Even if you have absolutely no care in the world for innovation or "new technology", if all you like is having fun, the Wii will work for you. Little kids, teens, adults((20-40)), even your GRAND PARENTS can enjoy it((Keruri's grandmother almost owned Keruri's mom on her FIRST TIME playing the bowling game..... She only lost by about 4 points)).

This is a GTA forum. Next GTA game = GTA IV. GTA IV = will be out on 360. GTA IV on 360 = confirmed downloadable content. How is the 360 not download-friendly? On top of that, you can download a lot of old skool games on the Wii((said list is getting bigger, BTW)). So, all three systems allow that.

Also, Wii web browser > PS3's. No, I've never used the PS3 web browser. This is based on the controls alone. I HATE typing with a controller. It's slightly easier with the Wii.

ON TOP OF THAT, the Wii has a photo option(((no MP3 option, but if you put your music in your picture folder, it will actually play it, go figure)). Not that I think it's really useful...... At all....... But it's still there.

It's RealG, can u read?

I quoted two posts for a reason, stop hatin' on me...

Wigger.

Wii Rules, PS3 Rules. X360 sucks.

Fanboy.

[The PS3] can play HD DVD though.

Retard.

and hd dvd sucks i use shrinkanyways. there are only so many bits human brain can handle, rest are thrown away, might as well discard them ahead of time to save space....

and i never buy any thing w/ drm, especially when it cant be broken!

Retard #2.

Quoted. For. Emphasis.

Well the X360 sucks cause the controller is a copy of the PS2 one. Yes it can go online, but so can the Wii and PS3. It doesn't have motion sensing. HD-DVD's sucks, Blu-Ray is better (can hold more). Is that good enough?

Really? The controller's a copy, huh?

dsc00254ds3.jpg

Ok, there's the PS2 controller.

xbox360controlleroa5.jpg

And there's the 360 controller. Notice any differences?

1. Analog stick/D-Pad positions

2. The 360 controller has a center "X" button

3. They're different colors

And most importantly

4. The 360 controller's "L2/R2" buttons are triggers, whereas the PS2's aren't.

Now, you say the Microsoft copied the PS2 design, right?

Well look at the PS3 controller.

18433996881999998364ps3yv7.jpg

Notice how it has L2/R2 triggers and has a center button now? And it was released after the 360.

Yeah, Microsoft is the one who copies designs. <_<

All he's saying is the 360 controller has a very similar layout to the PS3, which can make people think that Microsoft copied them off. Why? Majority of people knew the PS2 and PS1, although many people liked XBox and 360, PlayStation is much more famous.

Tomorrow you will make the biggest mistake in your gaming-life.

If someone copies it's Sony. And at the end everyone copies Nintendo. Those sticks, Nintendo had 'em first. Rumble feature, Nintendo had 'em first. Sony copied the rumble feature and in my eyes the ps2 controller sucks. I much prefer the Gamecube's.

Also going online is copied from MS.

Tell me something Sony has that isn't a copied thing except for their shitty controller.

Well the X360 sucks cause the controller is a copy of the PS2 one. Yes it can go online, but so can the Wii and PS3. It doesn't have motion sensing. HD-DVD's sucks, Blu-Ray is better (can hold more). Is that good enough?

Um, PS3 controller = copied 360. Not the other way around.

I didn't say it was a complete copy, look at the shape and where the buttons are. The PS3 one is just an updated Duelshock.

No it isn't. It has no shock in it, at all. It isn't the DualShock 3 and if they claim it to be they are stupid.

And in that same argument, the 360's controller is just an updated Xbox controller. The triggers have always been there, unlike the Playstation controller.

All he's saying is the 360 controller has a very similar layout to the PS3, which can make people think that Microsoft copied them off. Why? Majority of people knew the PS2 and PS1, although many people liked XBox and 360, PlayStation is much more famous.

No, sir, they are actually rather equal in popularity. And regardless of how known they are, the console released A YEAR AFTER THE OTHER would be the one copying. Especially considering they had the boomerang controller until AFTER the 360 was released, if I'm not mistaken.

Spaz, you said that the PS3 can go on the internet but you don't like using the controller to type. You can plug a USB keyboard and/or USB mouse to help you. So it can be a lot easier.

Same with the Wii, but on both instances, it sort of requires buying the keyboard, no? I'm talking about use straight out of the box.

Spaz, you said that the PS3 can go on the internet but you don't like using the controller to type. You can plug a USB keyboard and/or USB mouse to help you. So it can be a lot easier.

Well you're right there..

Edit:

@Spaz: you can't use a keyboard for a Wii. Only a special Wii keyboard that still has to be released. At least, so I heard/read.

Um, PS3 controller = copied 360. Not the other way around.

PS3 controller = PS2 controller without the things that people liked about it.

I actually hate the triggers. Placed totally wrong. I usually use them as support to hold the gamepad, but the triggers on such a way that you'll be holding it and it will je slide out of your hand. If you ask me it's just designed wrong. De 360 controller is rather big, but atleast you can hold it properly.

I love the GC controller most. It's the best to hold and has better rumble then the dualshock IMO.

Well it's good they finally put it in, but I just never liked the shape of the ps range controllers and this version is slightly more irritating then the ps2's one.

BTW, does it have such end click? So that you have to put slightly more pressure to fully trigger it?