PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

How the f*** could I otherwise say that it slips?

I have. Infact, I have done it before you ever layed your hands on one. I did it before the official release (short) and after (long) and was not really impressed. Just some fancy gadget, but it didn't live up to the expectations.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have heard about importing but don't come out with all this bullsh** that you played a PS3 before its EU release. No one believes you because it was illegal and don't say you have 'connections' because your 13.

And the controller doesnt slip out, its funny your the only one who is saying this, no one else. Now I have said this someone will probably say its slippy

Do you have so little to say that you have to make comments about my age? I'm 14 btw and judging what I see of you in this topic you're 11 and just addicted to being ripped of by Sony

For your information I have a friend whose parents regurlary visit Asia (they're asian) so they got a PS3 and took it to Europe and I had a short go on it.

Just looks as

Also, you don't believe me cause it's illegal. WTF? If I say that I have Premier Pro 2.0 you won't believe just cause it's illegal? You're starting to become at level with FakeG.

And I never said it actually slipped. I said it tends to slip (to the right while playing Motor Storm).

And please quite your shit of not believing anything. Just because others acomlish something you didn't doesn't mean it can't be done.

In the time I played on the PS3 I would have much rather been playing Zelda TLP, it pwns all the ps3 games, All of 'em.

Alright let me make my points

I didnt take the micky out of your age, I meant that because you were very young you would nver hav the conncetions to get YOUR hands on a PS3

Secondly you have just bullshitted again, the ASian Launch was coincidence with the Euro launch so to say you played it before everyone in Europe is ridiculous.

Thirdly I am 15

Uh, yeah right. Japan had it months before we had it. And Japan is a part of Asia, right?

He got it illegal, duh. It's all imported and fidled with to get it work here. I dunno how he exactly got it, but he did somehow.

And when the hell did I ask about your age?

Well the X360 sucks cause the controller is a copy of the PS2 one. Yes it can go online, but so can the Wii and PS3. It doesn't have motion sensing. HD-DVD's sucks, Blu-Ray is better (can hold more). Is that good enough?

Um, PS3 controller = copied 360. Not the other way around.

Er, no. The PS3 controller is almost excatly the same as the PS2 controller, Sony said themselves they wanted to stick with the PS2 design. So if your actually saying PS2 controller = copied 360, then you sir, are an idiot.

@Jace: BTW, does it have such end click? So that you have to put slightly more pressure to fully trigger it?

No, a light tap would do.

Why it slips? Because the f***ing controller is shitty and not designed right.

[Rant] How the hell is it not designed right? It wasn't rushed, it is almost identical the PS2 version (As I stated above) and it is perfect for gaming. I have never had any sort of problems, do you know how light it is? [/Rant]

We all knew this topic would start fights, I suggest a lock.

Uh, yeah right. Japan had it months before we had it. And Japan is a part of Asia, right?

He got it illegal, duh. It's all imported and fidled with to get it work here. I dunno how he exactly got it, but he did somehow.

And when the hell did I ask about your age?

Well you didn't say which part of Asia, Thailand and India etc got it very late. But I still doubt you played it before the EU launch, your just trying to make yourself look good but your making yourself look like an idiot,

Alright let me make my points

I didnt take the micky out of your age, I meant that because you were very young you would nver hav the conncetions to get YOUR hands on a PS3

Secondly you have just bullshitted again, the ASian Launch was coincidence with the Euro launch so to say you played it before everyone in Europe is ridiculous.

Thirdly I am 15

He never said HE had connections, he played it at a FRIEND'S house. You have no room to comment on this, as you were praising the console before it was released ANYWHERE. Japan had the console first((as is usually the outcome with Sony's systems)), and Japan is in Asia. BTW, coincidence isn't the word you wanted.

Well the X360 sucks cause the controller is a copy of the PS2 one. Yes it can go online, but so can the Wii and PS3. It doesn't have motion sensing. HD-DVD's sucks, Blu-Ray is better (can hold more). Is that good enough?

Er, no. The PS3 controller is almost excatly the same as the PS2 controller, Sony said themselves they wanted to stick with the PS2 design. So if your actually saying PS2 controller = copied 360, then you sir, are an idiot.

When, ever, did I say the controller's DESIGN copied the 360? Show me, if you will, where the triggers on the PS2 controller are. Oh, that's right, they aren't there. So if you're not intelligent enough to realize that the PS3 controller is not an exact clone of the PS2 controller, then YOU sir, are an idiot.

When, ever, did I say the controller's DESIGN copied the 360? Show me, if you will, where the triggers on the PS2 controller are. Oh, that's right, they aren't there. So if you're not intelligent enough to realize that the PS3 controller is not an exact clone of the PS2 controller, then YOU sir, are an idiot.

Your not intelligent enough to admit for once your wrong, you even said the PS3 controller is the same as 360 but the PS3 controller was just an UPDATED version of the PS2 controller

It is just and updated console of the the ps2... Hence the name.

And I'm trying to look good? I hate the ps3, so why would I ever want to brag about me having played it? It's just that you, as Spaz said, were praising it as if there is no tomorrow before you even laid your finger on one.

Don't get me wrong, I do think the graphics are great. But it's nothing new. It's just adding some power to the machine, and in that case, I'd rather just upgrade a PC with some overkill parts.

And I'm trying to look good? I hate the ps3, so why would I ever want to brag about me having played it? It's just that you, as Spaz said, were praising it as if there is no tomorrow before you even laid your finger on one.

Don't get me wrong, I do think the graphics are great. But it's nothing new. It's just adding some power to the machine, and in that case, I'd rather just upgrade a PC with some overkill parts.

Yeah you are trying to look good, you were bragging about playing the PS3 thats why you were constantly saying 'I played the Ps3 before you even got your hands on it'

I only said it was good and I would be purchasing one, and thats what I did, I THOUGHT it was was good and I still do, but thats my opinion and 3 million others who have a PS3.

You say theres nothing new, does the Wii or 360 have a cool 'home' feature, I dont think so. Its pointless for me to go on because theres that many things the PS3 has that the Wii and 360 dont have.

Yes I'm still saying that I was not bragging. It just annoyed me how you were praising that thing sky high without even ever having played on it, what IMO is rather stupid.

So the Home feature is suddenly something innovative then? No, far from. The concept of it is already is the Sims. It's just a nice little extra, just like the weather and news channel on the Wii. And if I had to choose I'd go for the last one, since it actually has a purpose, as for the Home feature, I'd use it a week and then be tired of it. It does look nice and stuff, but it's not needed.

Its pointless for me to go on because theres that many things the PS3 has that the Wii and 360 dont have.

Continue. You won't get far.

Your not intelligent enough to admit for once your wrong, you even said the PS3 controller is the same as 360 but the PS3 controller was just an UPDATED version of the PS2 controller

No, AGAIN, I said it COPIED THE 360. How does "COPIED" mean "LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE"? They ADDED TRIGGERS. There WERE NO TRIGGERS ON PS2. There WERE, however, triggers on both the 360 and Xbox. Now, fanboys love claiming people copied Sony((when Sony hasn't released any type of feature first)), so I'm simply pointing out how Sony changes their stuff after other companies release theirs(("motion sensing" much?)).

You say theres nothing new, does the Wii or 360 have a cool 'home' feature, I dont think so. Its pointless for me to go on because theres that many things the PS3 has that the Wii and 360 dont have.

I find it humorous how the only thing you can ever tell us about the PS3 and it's "greatness" is the home feature. What else does it have? More power? Yeah, list EVERY little component that is "more powerful". Then you'd have a little list. But not otherwise.

Does the PS3 have an entire library of games properly utilizing the motion sensing? Nope, didn't think so. Can you check the temperature in Antarctica with your PS3? Also, didn't think so. Can you LEGALLY download and play a decent library of old school games on your PS3? Didn't. Think. So.((pointless features? Yeah, and to a lot of people, so is "Home")).

Now, would you care to share you're gigantic list of features the PS3 has that the Wii and 360 don't?

No, AGAIN, I said it COPIED THE 360. How does "COPIED" mean "LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE"? They ADDED TRIGGERS. There WERE NO TRIGGERS ON PS2. There WERE, however, triggers on both the 360 and Xbox. Now, fanboys love claiming people copied Sony((when Sony hasn't released any type of feature first)), so I'm simply pointing out how Sony changes their stuff after other companies release theirs(("motion sensing" much?)).

I find it humorous how the only thing you can ever tell us about the PS3 and it's "greatness" is the home feature. What else does it have? More power? Yeah, list EVERY little component that is "more powerful". Then you'd have a little list. But not otherwise.

Does the PS3 have an entire library of games properly utilizing the motion sensing? Nope, didn't think so. Can you check the temperature in Antarctica with your PS3? Also, didn't think so. Can you LEGALLY download and play a decent library of old school games on your PS3? Didn't. Think. So.((pointless features? Yeah, and to a lot of people, so is "Home")).

Now, would you care to share you're gigantic list of features the PS3 has that the Wii and 360 don't?

Copyied means to make something of the same...

And yeah you can get a decent back games on the PS3, all the old PS1 games. That you can play on the PS3 and PSP :P

The Wii has the best sort of online thing, the Mii's are so cute...

ATM I'm actually surfing the net with my Wii, and with exeption of typing (what's actually better then you'd think) it's pretty good.

The Wii can play online flash games that are designed for the wii-mote, like at wiicade.com. Can the PS3? No, I don't think so.com

Also the Wii is nice and compact, unlike the ps3 that's bigger then that old atari console.

I'll post some video later.

I dont like the attitude of some people like Spaz, no offence you are probably like that but you have a 'I am right you are wrong' attitude.

@Ciaran - I have played flash games as well, the Wii is good but it aint great. When you say Spaz that Wii has a great library of games does that include Fifa or Pro Evo, hell even GTA, NO. And theses are the games I really like, I like COD games and they are on the Wii, but my main taste is in footie games

IMO, Fifa sucks and so does Pro Evo. But I hate all football games anyway..

Bigger.Faster.And Way Better Looking

Bigger: that's a bad thing.

Faster: Ok, fine. That's good. But you can get a 8800 GTX for the price of the console.

Better Looking: You're shitting me, right? It would have looked good if it wasn't so abnormally big. Also, the 360 looks good and so does the Wii.

And add damn expensive to it.

2- I actually like Spaz's attitidude. It's quite funny to see him flame people, especially n00bs.

3- Now a question to you guys. Have you actually ever played on a Wii? No, not 10 minutes, but and hour or more.

Yeah you are trying to look good, you were bragging about playing the PS3 thats why you were constantly saying 'I played the Ps3 before you even got your hands on it'

I only said it was good and I would be purchasing one, and thats what I did, I THOUGHT it was was good and I still do, but thats my opinion and 3 million others who have a PS3.

Sorry to burst your bubble bu the HOME feature was stolen of the Wii with it's Mii.

I didn't try to say so. I just said it's funny when he flames n00bs.

And you're right, it doesn't really matter how it looks if you cover it somewhere in a shelf. My Wii's just on the ground and my my parents actually like it. Especially cause it's compact.

The PS3 is a great console. The thing is, it's to expensive just for a console, and nothing really new like the Wii is. On the other hand, I've only had Nintendo stuff and never something of Sony so actually that'd make me a fanboy..

Still you didn't answer this:

3- Now a question to you guys. Have you actually ever played on a Wii? No, not 10 minutes, but and hour or more.
Sorry to burst your bubble bu the HOME feature was stolen of the Wii with it's Mii.

As stated before, all Sony does is copy others (mainly nintendo) and claim it's their own new (innovative) feature.