Fighting

7.62mm

hey skyling im taller than you!

oh and spaz, your quad little cross blade with the iron cross on it, i have a flat steel unjointed version but it doesnt have the iron cross. it just has 4 little gaps.

double edit: btw its funny that it has the iron cross is on it being that you can bend it into a swastica.

Edited by tilly

oh and spaz, your quad little cross blade with the iron cross on it, i have a flat steel unjointed version but it doesnt have the iron cross. it just has 4 little gaps.

double edit: btw its funny that it has the iron cross is on it being that you can bend it into a swastica.

Yeah, we didn't even notice that at first, and one of our friends was like, "HEY look!" and we LOL'D. I found a website that actually showed it off in "swastika form".

Yeah, we didn't even notice that at first, and one of our friends was like, "HEY look!" and we LOL'D. I found a website that actually showed it off in "swastika form".

Didn't the swastika go the wrong way though? I can't really remember ... it was a bad weekend when we bought it.

Spaz, those...eh...knives are pretty cool lol.

If i gotta fight, i do anything possible, i kick, punch, i do this...how do you say, when ya hit the opponents head, with your own head...well, that, Elbow hit, anything...

Also, i try to yell some freaky words to mentally disturb the opponent...kinda...

Didn't the swastika go the wrong way though? I can't really remember ... it was a bad weekend when we bought it.

I guess you could just turn it over...

Lol, yeah...

Whilst we're talking about that, one day, i was in the center of sweden, and there are so very old buildings there, and the doors of some, have some kinda figures and stuff, and one of the buildings door had actually Swastiskas :mellow:

Also, what is it called when you hit someone in the head, with your own?