FOOD FIGHT!

Nate10

Well, today was the best day of 7th grade, EVER! All of a sudden in the cafeteria while eating lunch Daniel tells me,"Get ready" and I' like wtf and he throws his sloppy jo at Shawn and he yells,"FOOD FIGHT!". aND the vice principal and 3 staff are in the room and for like 5 seconds it's silence and nothing happens, then I throw milk at the other end of the room hitting Brenda and it was on! I got hit with milk, ketchup, pears, and mustard. I threw corn, apples, bell peppers, sloppie jo, buns with ketchup and mustard on them, ketchup, mustard and some flour. Well, it lasted about 2-3 minutes, went so fast though. So only like 10 out of the 7th grade own up when the vice principal keeps us in the lunch room and she says FunDay(it's bowling this year, who cares)is gone if no one says who started it, so Daniel said he did. He got a refurral, then me and about 9 others say they did it, the staff know more people did it but only gave refurrals to people they saw throw food and who owned up to it. I was seen so what the heck, I owned up. I have community service, no fun day, two letters of apology, and the rest of the year in detention, with is lol 4 days. So ya, it was great. The 8th graders like copiers(lol) they are are doing one next tuesday and maybe tomorrow there will be another 7th grade food fight, and I'll just ditch detention, that'll probably get me killed lol by staff and parents. my dad is coming home in like 5 minutes so I'm gonna stop here. This can be where people post there food fight stories to, see ya in a while because I'm sure I'm gonna be grounded for a while. Oh yeah, Juan threw his sloppie jo at the vice principals back :lol::) , pretty sweet.

As a parent I have to say that is inappropriate & you should never do that!

As a lousy role model & GTA player, YOU RULE!!!

Best food fight was when I was in 9th grade (I think, it's been awhile). We had this vice principle that was a total poser &

always tried to suck up to the kids, kinda freaked everybody out. We'll call him Mickey Mouse. One of my friends, Jerry,

was always doing something to get Mickey's attention & all but lived at the guys office.

So one day at lunch, Jerry is bored & sticks his spoon into his mashed potatoes & slams his hand down on the end of the spoon, BAM!! Potatoe mush flies across the lunchroom & nails Mickey square in the back of the head & screwes up his hair.

Dead silence for 10 seconds, EVERYONE in lunch room saw it. Mickey straightens up (still w/ his back turned) and says

"Mister (Jerry's last name), will you meet me in my office, PLEASE!

I know, not much of a food fight, only one shot & not even intended target. But the one thing he did hit, sweet.

Jerry got suspended for a week. Again.

Good luck w/ your dad, hope he's not too old school.

Well, today was the best day of 7th grade, EVER! All of a sudden in the cafeteria while eating lunch Daniel tells me,"Get ready" and I' like wtf and he throws his sloppy jo at Shawn and he yells,"FOOD FIGHT!". aND the vice principal and 3 staff are in the room and for like 5 seconds it's silence and nothing happens, then I throw milk at the other end of the room hitting Brenda and it was on! I got hit with milk, ketchup, pears, and mustard. I threw corn, apples, bell peppers, sloppie jo, buns with ketchup and mustard on them, ketchup, mustard and some flour. Well, it lasted about 2-3 minutes, went so fast though. So only like 10 out of the 7th grade own up when the vice principal keeps us in the lunch room and she says FunDay(it's bowling this year, who cares)is gone if no one says who started it, so Daniel said he did. He got a refurral, then me and about 9 others say they did it, the staff know more people did it but only gave refurrals to people they saw throw food and who owned up to it. I was seen so what the heck, I owned up. I have community service, no fun day, two letters of apology, and the rest of the year in detention, with is lol 4 days. So ya, it was great. The 8th graders like copiers(lol) they are are doing one next tuesday and maybe tomorrow there will be another 7th grade food fight, and I'll just ditch detention, that'll probably get me killed lol by staff and parents. my dad is coming home in like 5 minutes so I'm gonna stop here. This can be where people post there food fight stories to, see ya in a while because I'm sure I'm gonna be grounded for a while. Oh yeah, Juan threw his sloppie jo at the vice principals back :lol::) , pretty sweet.

we had it when i was in 6th grade i think, but 7 people including me were caught and punished! maybe i can't do mischief that good!