Other Forums

Dazza

Ur... I wouldn't say freaked out, but more disorganized. I would say GTAF was the only site that was seriously messed up, especially with all those members that kept on joining the site almost everyday. But I think GangsOfGta and Gta-Ultra are completely messed up. All the members on there are acting as if they are real-life crips, except that of course there geeks. I think that was why I left that place and never went back.

GTAF has more than 200 000 users, should I say that again ? 200 000 users, that`s the population of a medium sized city from my country, GTAF has 3x more users than the hwole population of my city ... The more users a forum has, the more "trashy" and disorganised it is ... But still, the mods there do their job perfectly and of ocurse there are some users that really stun you with their good topics ...

Edited by Gycu

I've been to too many forums in the past 4 years to remember but the only thing I ever ran into weirdness was from my other favourite forum, SNK-Capcom Dot Com, where a girl was OBSESSED with Terry Bogard from the Fatal Fury series and she wrote diaries talking about her "experiences" with Terry (one is example is that she "met him at a park and they had a picnic)....I gave her tons of red rep, haha.

Anyways, just since we are talking about other forums, I'll just give a list of where I post, incase other people are interested in finding me:

SNK-Capcom Dot Com-Jade

GTA Gaming-YellowJacket

Resident Evil Unleashed-JadeSpeyer

REHorror-KillerBee (used to be SniperRifle)

Resident Evil Fan-JadeSpeyer

Totally Resident Evil-JadeSpeyer

Monstergamer-YzermanGoddess

TRMK-XxJadexX (moderator)

Mortal Kombat Secrets-ThunderGod

Street Fighter Devotion-Elita_One

That's all I can remember right now. There's about 300 more forums lol. Resident Evil Fan was the first one I joined on March 11, 2004. I was sick and puking my brains out that week and I stayed home from college so I joined it. Resident Evil=Obsession.

Edited by Jade

I've been to too many forums in the past 4 years to remember but the only thing I ever ran into weirdness was from my other favourite forum, SNK-Capcom Dot Com, where a girl was OBSESSED with Terry Bogard from the Fatal Fury series and she wrote diaries talking about her "experiences" with Terry (one is example is that she "met him at a park and they had a picnic)....I gave her tons of red rep, haha.

Anyways, just since we are talking about other forums, I'll just give a list of where I post, incase other people are interested in finding me:

SNK-Capcom Dot Com-Jade

GTA Gaming-YellowJacket

Resident Evil Unleashed-JadeSpeyer

REHorror-KillerBee (used to be SniperRifle)

Resident Evil Fan-JadeSpeyer

Totally Resident Evil-JadeSpeyer

Monstergamer-YzermanGoddess

TRMK-XxJadexX (moderator)

Mortal Kombat Secrets-ThunderGod

Street Fighter Devotion-Elita_One

That's all I can remember right now. There's about 300 more forums lol. Resident Evil Fan was the first one I joined on March 11, 2004. I was sick and puking my brains out that week and I stayed home from college so I joined it. Resident Evil=Obsession.

THAT IS HUGE. really amazing!

Edited by Carlsberg

Even tough I joined GTAF December 14th 2006 and I joined TGTAP December 31st , I like TGTAP more than GTAf ... Here is my "virtual home " ...

Back there, you open a topic and in 5 minutes gets locked, I opened there too the "GTA IV System Requirements", here ( TGTAPForums ) my topic got 5 stars, there, locked in 20 mins ... BS !

Edited by Gycu

I`m not registered to many forums but

I like the forums in this order

1.TGTAP - best forum for me, second home ...

2.GTAF -between 400 and 500 posts , I visit this forums every day

3.Gamespot -very few posts, I post here once/twice per month ...

4.YouTube - I don`t really like to be registred here but there are some good vids here that must be added to favorites

5.stelisti.ro - here I discuss about my fav football team, only 2 or 3 posts so far ...

6.PlanetGTA - I will never post on PGTA`s forums ... I don`t like it there ... I have only 3 posts there ...

Maybe I`m registered to other 2 or 3 forums but I forgot about them and anyways probably never visit them again ...

GTAF has more than 200 000 users, should I say that again ? 200 000 users, that`s the population of a medium sized city from my country, GTAF has 3x more users than the hwole population of my city ... The more users a forum has, the more "trashy" and disorganised it is ... But still, the mods there do their job perfectly and of ocurse there are some users that really stun you with their good topics ...

200 000 members, 40% have less then 5 posts, and 50% are duplicated, triplicated and quadruplicated accounts. So it's actually a town, with people who have several split personalities.

200 000 members, 40% have less then 5 posts, and 50% are duplicated, triplicated and quadruplicated accounts. So it's actually a town, with people who have several split personalities.

I was thinking that too, but seriously don't they need better staff? I mean most of them are bad on the good guys than the bad guys, so in other words the bad guys get away sometimes.

I get your point. But do you think that TGTAP is not like GTAF ? We have here members with few posts ( I have a friend registered here and he never posted nothing ) + some people are duplicate here ... In all forums there are "ghost members" ... and still GTAF has 100x more members that TGTAP ... Ram the don has 4 names :lol:, who knows how many are like him ...

I am on

TGTAP-Lord Voldemort

GTAS-Lord Voldemort

LCF Private Site:Lord Voldemort

GLS Forums(I dont post here much.Just read those guy's funny topics :P)-Lord Voldemort

I never opened account on GTAF dunno why.I found this place better.

I am Registered on GTA Hood and GTA Warehouse but i never posted there.

Im registered on GTAF but didnt like it there!! There are just too many members

I was also registered on another gta site in 2001-02 but they had an age limit there and when those guys came to know I was underage (11 or 12 sumthing) they stated acting like wierdos and treated me like a kid, so I quit that site

I like it here cause every one treats you alike and you get noticed for whatever you do, also the staff is good too so no spaming and other crap takes place here

Other then that Im a member on ipmart forums too.

LOL. Both of you above (Gycu and Charger) had replied to a couple of his topics, as evidenced by the screenshot. Well done bumping them, did you think he was actually going to read your replies? And what did you say, "stop spamming"?

This is why we always discourage posting in spam topics here, it just makes them more noticeable so more people see it.

LOL. Both of you above (Gycu and Charger) had replied to a couple of his topics, as evidenced by the screenshot. Well done bumping them, did you think he was actually going to read your replies? And what did you say, "stop spamming"?

This is why we always discourage posting in spam topics here, it just makes them more noticeable so more people see it.

I just said get a life. He had to realize it.

Gtagaming.com

Ah, I knew I saw your name there.

Yeah, I haven't seen you there.