little things

ok, since the launch of the 2nd trailer, we were all discussing about how the game is going to be, confiirmed cars, damage effects, graphics, even different cop skins

no one excited about Niko carrying this bag while shooting?

trailer2_39.jpg

or maybe about Niko wearing a bike helmet?

trailer2_18.jpg

or maybe about the tollbooth that has a price on it?

trailer2_05.jpg

just pointing this out so we can discuss about it :lol:

i was just waiting for somebody to make this topic, but since no one does, i think i'll make one

Edited by ArtSweet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, i hope this bag is like a weapon carrier, that would be cool, like in that show 24, where jack bauer carries SMG in a bag just like that :lol

24 FTW lol. Nice finds I like the bag thing. Btw look at those bullets who pop out the AK

thanks, i like those AK effects too, finally it looks like a real Kalashnikov!

about the tollboth, this is pretty cool eh guys? another thing to blow all your money for nothing :lol: , i was kinda hoping that the highway would be expanded, and and make it looked like a real highway, the ones in the previous games are too short, and people are getting a fender bender all the time :(

I never thought this before....do game makers have to get a contract with an arms maker (like Kalashnikov, Smith & Wesson, etc) to include guns like AK-47 and M-16 etc in the game?

are you crazy? some of 'em belongs to the goverment, some of 'em are made by illegal merchants, and some of 'em are made by terrorist, i don't think they need a license(except for the legal ones, i don't know about that)

A bike helmet, really?

I thought i was a trailer for Halo 3

If you look in the background of the first pic, you can see a fire escape... I know I know, nothing new.. But can you climb them? What about ladders?

i know, but they are too common in new york/liberty city, if Niko can climb ladders, we probably have heard it by now

good eye though, i thought no one had seen that

In OXM they said you can climb fire escapes and jump from building to building.

can someone get me a scan by the way? i must've missed it :(

maybe if we fall off a bike, the damage would be reduced by wearing a helmet. i was wondering if we can buy a motorcross helmet, that'll be good, i always fall off from a sanchez

Remeber the shot with the blue converable? It would be cool if you could put the top up and down given the weather. Maybe it will be like the stallion and sometimes you find it and the top is up and sometimes its down.

Thats a good idea and a good point, would be fun.

Remeber the shot with the blue converable? It would be cool if you could put the top up and down given the weather. Maybe it will be like the stallion and sometimes you find it and the top is up and sometimes its down.

Thats a good idea and a good point, would be fun.

you're right, a convertable could be one of those things which gave GTA colors, like respect or muscle in SA or gambling, you know, that's two little features that gave me a reason to play SA more, even when i already complete the game

are there any highways with tollbooths in the real NY? because i have never go there, and if there is, where would they lead you to? :huh:

i'm just making up some theory about where they might lead you to in LC

Edited by ArtSweet

I think that new convertable is a new Feltzer. It looks so much like it. It's a little more sleek and curves. But over all you gotta say it looks alot like it.

The new,

screencap_02.jpg

And the old.

feltzer.jpg

Also I think they othe 4- door sedan seen in the first trailer is a new Sentinal.

The new,

screencap_03.jpg

And the old.

sentinel.jpg

Edited by fatalgamer