Few suggestions

So few days ago or so, i tried to change my funny cat avatar (im sure you remember it :gappy: ) to a funny Nibbler avatar. I browsed it and pressed ''update avatar'' and it showed that the new avatar is too big etc. No biggy I thought, I just had to make the new av smaller. I assumed that my cat is still there, considering that the new avatar wasn't uploaded cause of its size. Turns out my cat was gone. Not that this is a big problem, but someone could fix this maybe :rolleyes:

Oh and a little idea of mine - It would be cool if there were a little flag of each member's nationality under avatar, just a little handy feature how to spot a same language speaking lad.

The thing with the flag is that people always say LOLOLOL U R A CANADIAN when I'm not, I just live here. I also have gotten WOW CANADIAN GURLS R HAWT, which is lame.

I'm just rambling but the U R CANADIAN thing gets old and my fingers are too tired to type out how I'm not Canadian.

The thing with the flag is that people always say LOLOLOL U R A CANADIAN when I'm not, I just live here. I also have gotten WOW CANADIAN GURLS R HAWT, which is lame.

I'm just rambling but the U R CANADIAN thing gets old and my fingers are too tired to type out how I'm not Canadian.

Just ignore the idiots, or don't set your flag :). I can't see many people here being that immature though, hope not anyway.

Yeah I was actually thinking that myself tilly, basically, we'd just have a really small flag, kind of like what you see on our staff page.

I remember the old flag system. It was "abused", though.

AND ROFL, IT STILL SAYS MY NAME IS JACK XD

Yeah because Sky would always insist on having his flag set to Afghanistan for some reason :P ... and others liked to put Iraq and stuff... actually it sucked when people did that tbh.

And also you're a bitch for names because I've been told so many I don't have a clue what your real name is. Tell me. Now.

Yeah I've thought of that before MishoM. We kinda decided against it (or I did mainly) as I am expecting people to use the "official 360 topic" and "official ps3 topic" to share their gamertags and find people to play GTA IV with... when that time comes. And for the time being to play other games.

If people want to know someones gamertag they can simply check that topic, rather than having to find one of their posts or check their profile or whatever.

TBH I'm not all that fond of Holland and have never seen it as 'my' country. It just so happens that I live here and that my dad is Dutch, nothing more IMO. And their flag isn't all that great anyway, so I'd say no.

I also hate non-white people who always try to pull the old race card when something offensive is said to them when it isn't actually racist.

That happens a lot here with Moroccan people. It's mainly them who actually vandalize stuff (Last week a child of 10 held a gun to my head and said he'd kill me, so I did what he said. He's weak, but they always have strong brothers and family.) Every time they destroy stuff and someone tells them to not do that they'll come with their, "yeah you're only saying that cause I'm a Moroccan guy, bet if I was Dutch you'd let me". It's a limited group of them, but they do stand out. Most of them aren't really that kind to other people outside their family.