Live Earth!

So Live Earth is tomorrow, is anyone going? Is anyone going to watch the concerts like me?

For those who don't know what Live Earth exactly is, here's a summary "Live Earth is a 24-hour, 7-continent concert series of 7/7/07 that will bring together more than 150 music artists and 2 billion people to inspire a global movement to "Answer the Call" and combat the climate crisis." So basically its a concert to get people aware of global warming. The line-up is epic, here's everyone who's playing:

UNITED STATES

• KENNA
  • KT TUNSTALL
  • TAKING BACK SUNDAY
  • KEITH URBAN
  • LUDACRIS
  • AFI
  • FALL OUT BOY
  • AKON
  • JOHN MAYER
  • MELISSA ETHERIDGE
  • ALICIA KEYS
  • DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
  • KELLY CLARKSON
  • KANYE WEST
  • BON JOVI
  • SMASHING PUMPKINS
  • ROGER WATERS
  • THE POLICE

UNITED KINGDOM

• GENESIS
  • RAZORLIGHT
  • SNOW PATROL
  • DAMIEN RICE AND DAVID GRAY
  • KASABIAN
  • PAOLO NUTINI
  • BLACK EYED PEAS
  • JOHN LEGEND
  • DURAN DURAN
  • RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
  • BLOC PARTY
  • CORINNE BAILEY RAE
  • TERRA NAOMI
  • KEANE
  • METALLICA
  • SPINAL TAP
  • JAMES BLUNT
  • BEASTIE BOYS
  • PUSSYCAT DOLLS
  • FOO FIGHTERS
  • MADONNA

BRAZIL

• XUXA
  • JOTA QUEST
  • MV BILL
  • MARCELO D2
  • PHARRELL WILLIAMS
  • O RAPPA
  • MACY GRAY
  • JORGE BEN JOR
  • LENNY KRAVITZ

CHINA

• EVONNE HSU
  • ANTHONY WONG
  • SOLER
  • HUANG XIAO MING
  • WANG CHUAN JUN AND WANG RUI
  • 12 GIRLS BAND
  • JOEY YUNG
  • WINNIE HSIN
  • PU BA JIA
  • SARAH BRIGHTMAN
  • WANG XIA OKUN
  • EASON CHAN

AUSTRALIA

• BLUE KING BROWN
  • TONI COLLETTE & THE FINISH
  • SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM
  • GHOSTWRITERS
  • PAUL KELLY
  • ESKIMO JOE
  • MISSY HIGGINS
  • JOHN BUTLER TRIO
  • WOLFMOTHER
  • JACK JOHNSON
  • CROWDED HOUSE

SOUTH AFRICA

• THE SOWETO GOSPEL CHOIR
  • DANNY K
  • BAABA MAAL
  • ZOLA
  • THE PARLOTONES
  • VUSI MAHLASELA
  • ANGELIQUE KIDJO
  • JOSS STONE
  • UB40

JAPAN

• GENKI ROCKETS
  • RIZE
  • AYAKA
  • AI OTSUKA
  • AI
  • XZIBIT
  • ABINGDON BOYS SCHOOL
  • COCCO
  • LINKIN PARK
  • KUMI KODA
  • RIHANNA

GERMANY

• SHAKIRA
  • SNOOP DOGG
  • ROGER CICERO
  • MIA
  • SASHA
  • STEFAN GWILDIS
  • MARQUESS
  • MARIA MENA
  • SILBERMOND
  • MICHAEL MITTERMEIER
  • SAMY DELUXE
  • JAN DELAY
  • ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
  • KATIE MELUA
  • REAMONN
  • LOTTO KING KARL
  • REVOLVERHELD
  • MANDO DIAO
  • JULI
  • CHRIS CORNELL
  • YUSUF

They're going to broadcast all the concerts on the official Live Earth Website. But I'm pretty sure its going to be on VH1, and possibly MTV in the US.

Out of that line-up, I really like the US show the best. Second being the UK one. I wish I could go, Smashing Pumpkins, John Mayer, and The Police would be one of the best concerts evar. Damn.

I saw it on today and thought it was Earth Day XD

But by the time I actually started watching all the good bands were gone. The United Kingdom list looked pretty cool, wish I'd seen that. So far only band I've seen that I like (sorta) is Wolfmother and now realize they sound horrible live. But I only like two of their songs anyway. There's still like 3 hours left 0_0 Pretty damn long concert. Hope to see something good.

I hate how they're showing the Japanese concert here in the US, but are only showing Linkin Park and Rhianna, the pretty much only two non-Asians.

I know that was the only thing I was watching. I used to like Linkin Park but now they're new songs make me kinda hate them. And they didn't sound too good live for some of their songs. I watched a bit of Rihanna,

If your in the US, Live Earth is on now, LIVE. And you didn't miss anything from the NY show if your just reading this. Right now, Ludacris (or however you spell his name) is on now. After a few more John Mayer will be on!

Also, Smashing Pumpkins will be on at 9:00PM EST (they're at the NY show). Live Earth can be watched from liveearth.msn.com, or on the channel "Bravo" (in the US).

UK got all the good people :(

Excpet John Mayer.

Oh and LOL @ Snoop Dogg in Germany.

No way did the UK get ALL the good people! We got John Mayer (who just played, fucking brilliant), The Police, The Smashing Pumpkins, and ummm, I guess Dave Matthews Band!

UK had an awesome bill though.

I think this is funny, they are flying artists all over the world in jet airplanes to save the environment.

Haha sooo true! Just realized that. They probably harmed the Earth more than they saved it.

I missed a lot of the good stuff that was in NY and London as well. :( I was looking forward to Smashing Pumpkins, The Police, Metallica and The Chili Peppers but missed all of 'em. All I got to see was a very disappointing and freaky Wolfmother, some weird Japanese bands, Linkin Park and Rihanna. :S