real car names

Fake Car Names Are Confirmed ( "Niko is driving a Black Comet", also the Stallion )

And R* won't get sued, they have to play for licensed cars ... Pay much money that should go for making GTA 4 better ... Plus, what company would want their car to be trashed/burnt etc. in a "killing simulator" ?

Driving an Infernus or a Lamborghini is the same, the car will be the same, why pay millions of dollars for just some real names when they can fake the names for free ?

Edited by Gycu Brun

no... they would get sued and I think you should...... SHUT UP

Shut the hell up yo self sucka! Yeah I think that they should use real names for cars and not some fake ass name, the game would be more realistic right?

it's much more complicated than that, c' mon dude, real car names means more money, and it's gonna cost R* a lot of f***ing money. besides, it's going to take a long while to get names and brands, and GTA IV will have to face a delay, don't you ever wait for midnight club 3??? it's a hell of a long f***ing time <_< , this topic should be in the wishlist anyway

Shut the hell up yo self sucka! Yeah I think that they should use real names for cars and not some fake ass name, the game would be more realistic right?

thanks for baking me up here yes i think they should, but the fake ass names give it more humor

it's much more complicated than that, c' mon dude, real car names means more money, and it's gonna cost R* a lot of f***ing money. besides, it's going to take a long while to get names and brands, and GTA IV will have to face a delay, don't you ever wait for midnight club 3??? it's a hell of a long f***ing time <_< , this topic should be in the wishlist anyway

If they were going to do it, they would've started earlier than now. So no, it wouldn't be delayed.

Regardless, there won't be real names. And that's probably for the best.

yeah its much funner when the names are made up

and if the names were real they would haveto make the cars look like the real ones

Yeah and if they had to make the cars look like the real ones it would take longer to be released. They would also need to get permission from the car manufacturers and that would take longer to but if they skip that they'll get sued for lots of money do it may be delayed for that or be on time just without some of the features we wanted.

Edited by InvincibleDonkey

yeah its much funner when the names are made up

and if the names were real they would haveto make the cars look like the real ones

Yeah and if they had to make the cars look like the real ones it would take longer to be released. They would also need to get permission from the car manufacturers and that would take longer to but if they skip that they'll get sued for lots of money do it may be delayed for that or be on time just without some of the features we wanted.

Dude, again, if they WERE going to do this they would've gotten all that out of the way already, and the release date would've been set accordingly.

• 3 months later...
No, they would have to negoate with all the companys. It would be delayed again like somewhere near 2009-2010

You should look at the last post before you reply this topic is old and no longer needs anymore so you really bumbed it for no reason...

Edited by MeL