Animated Google Earth?

Silberio

Ah, thanks.

And is there any way to update Google Earth, because I downloaded it near 2006, and uninstalled it after some months, and I downloaded it again yesterday, and the images are still same as it was in 2006.

Soo, is there any update or something?

but they are making a "from the street" view thing. a little while ago a bunch of cars vans came around with cameras on the roof and took pictures of our houses. they said they were just doing some scoping out of the houses but we found out they were working for google. lolzorz.

Ah, thanks.

And is there any way to update Google Earth, because I downloaded it near 2006, and uninstalled it after some months, and I downloaded it again yesterday, and the images are still same as it was in 2006.

They update it once every couple of years. Im actually not sure the time interval in which they update, but its not like everyday.

Ah, thanks.

They update it once every couple of years. Im actually not sure the time interval in which they update, but its not like everyday.

nope not everyday, it's every 3 years :P

Different areas are updated at different times I imagine. Try looking at places of countryside in remote countries - nothing, it's just blurry and lame. Does anybody know how we find out when the image was taken? Is there some google earth feature I'm missing?

Oh and on some side-note, just how freaking awesome is google earth? I mean being able to see any part of the world and houses and even cars it's just.....scary!