UNITED GOT PWNED

Godfather

Wtf? Were you even at the game? Becasue I was and United dominated City. City got lucky on the break and scored a great goal throughGeovanni, other than that United created chance after chance but they couldn't buy a goal today. Sven has proved nothing yet, lets wait till about Christmas and see if he is in a Champions League spot after all he has spent £50 million on a new team.

LOL I dont give a fuck about premier league, man u got owned and thats so fucking fun, :D

They did not get owned, they played the better football and had more chances whereas City had ONE chance and socer one.

Your only supporting City becasue Sven is form your homeland. I bet if he was in charge of United you would support United.

Its funny that you ,GOF, say this to me - to one of the few TGTAP members , who wasnt kicking your ass the last time you were at warzone. Now you tell me if my eyeballs are under you.

Well, I cant say Im up for a discussion there, there was nothing to discuss, just some lame guy who posted the topic felt cool expressing anger

QD, I know you are gay, not hetero. But I just wonder, do you have your eyeballs below your cunt?

Speak For Yourself

Anyway This topic is pretty much useless

Who put you in charge?

LOL I dont give a fuck about premier league, man u got owned and thats so fucking fun, :D

They did not get owned, they played the better football and had more chances whereas City had ONE chance and socer one.

Your only supporting City becasue Sven is form your homeland. I bet if he was in charge of United you would support United.

Wrong, I support the underdogs (cept in AS), so, I might support Man U next year, who knows? Just dont speak until you know what you're speaking of.

And yea, MAN U = Tons of chances, didnt make one single goal MAN C = One chance, one goal. MAN U GOT PWNED

So, Man U play today, and I think they'll win 2-0 against Tottenham. Man U will be in the running for The Premiership after 30 games, this is just a blip. Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will all experience the same thing during the season. Besides, we've only conceded 1 goal, Chelsea have let in 4, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
Lol. Who cares about Man united...

I agree with you, Man U are a bunch of cheats.

You could then say the same thing about Chelsea and Arsenal, not Liverpool as much, despite the huge amount of foreigners they have. Chelsea consistently hound the referee for penalties and free kicks, and Arsenal have a fair few divers in their squad eg Hleb and Van Persie.