Desperate Housewives diss Philippine-educated Doctors

Don't take it personal. Almost every program disses some country for some lulz. Jeremy Clarkson does it all the time. Even when he pwnd Holland I just lol'd. Even though it was un-true, it was funny.

Now I get the joke for this one too. It's not really funny though. But in general the Filipines aren't really known to be a country with very good health care (maybe they do or do not, but this is what people think mostly)..

BTW, your sig. Are you serious? I mean, are just putting that up for no real reason or are you an actual Christian?

If it makes you feel any better, I've dealt w/ plenty of American educated doctors. Wanna know a secret? They're ALL retards!

Have only meat one worth anything & he moved out of state. :lol:

It's just an idiot TV show & if they offend enough people, it'll just go away. In the mean time, just change the channel, that's

what I do when Louis Farrakhan or some other idiot starts spewing.

Yes, I called LF an idiot. He should've stuck to jazz.

If it makes you feel any better, I've dealt w/ plenty of American educated doctors. Wanna know a secret? They're ALL retards!

Have only meat one worth anything & he moved out of state. :lol:

It's just an idiot TV show & if they offend enough people, it'll just go away. In the mean time, just change the channel, that's

what I do when Louis Farrakhan or some other idiot starts spewing.

Yes, I called LF an idiot. He should've stuck to jazz.

Yeah, I'll probably stick to my doctor homie in my home turf...

You're right, a 2 second blurb about Filipino doctors is so racist.

But a black comedian talking for 45 minutes about white guys is funny, and I shouldn't get offended right?

Take it as a joke and nothing more. If you honestly have a problem with it write a letter to ABC about why you are offended.

Actually, I made a petition about it:

http://www.petitiononline.com/x311242d/petition.html

And I've found another one, filled with comments from irate Filipinos:

http://www.petitiononline.com/FilABC/petition.html

And some people were asking for a complete boycott/ban of the show in the Philippines... :lol:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie