Sicilion Gamblet

InGn0

It's been awhile, but I think there is.

I seem to remember taking down the chopper w/ a rocket launcher (found under the west end of the bridge from Staunton

Island & Shoreside Vale). Just get around the lighthouse from the chopper, aim & wait. It takes a little timing but does the

trick. Stay away from the mayor as the chopper targets you mainly.

For future reference, Sicilian. :P

• 1 month later...
You must've really hurried the topic title.

Use an M60 or AK/M4 for shooting down the Maverick. Don't use a Minigun because it shoots low and being so close to the ledge, it could danger Mayor O'Donovan or Salvatore and it just not shoot at all when being so close.

minigun's damage is high! :pissedred: i really hate if theres no minigun within the game!

Breakdown:

Don't post in this topic if it's already bee solved, it's bumping, and nobody likes it. Apart from maybe you.

If you are any good at the game, you can pass the mission without use of the minigun, i'm sure many of us have lasted the whole game without using it.

Get used to R* not giving you a massive supply of ammo.

Breakdown:

Don't post in this topic if it's already bee solved, it's bumping, and nobody likes it. Apart from maybe you.

If you are any good at the game, you can pass the mission without use of the minigun, i'm sure many of us have lasted the whole game without using it.

excuse me, MrLlamaLlama...i really don't know wat does gta player mean so please see the quote below

also if you are competent you dont need the minigun lots of us have managed to complete the game without it...

welcome to R* not feeding weapons and ammunition out opf your ass!

That's... what i just explained.... :huh:

Okay, so:

This:

also if you are competent you dont need the minigun lots of us have managed to complete the game without it...

welcome to R* not feeding weapons and ammunition out opf your ass!

Which you didn't understand, means:

That.

• 1 month later...
You must've really hurried the topic title.

Use an M60 or AK/M4 for shooting down the Maverick. Don't use a Minigun because it shoots low and being so close to the ledge, it could danger Mayor O'Donovan or Salvatore and it just not shoot at all when being so close.

minigun's damage is high! :pissedred: i really hate if theres no minigun within the game!

It took me two months to understand what this post meant. Yes, the Minigun's damage is high but when shooting it, it starts at a lower point than most of the other guns, which means it's impossible to shoot close to the ledge and with Salvatore and O'Donovan running around, it could strike them when they go around the circle. The assault rifles and the M60 both shoot at a higher point so you can shoot from the ledge and it won't endanger them both.

The problem I've had w/ the minigun (on PS2, other GTAs) is that it has no vertical (up & down) aiming, made a

rampage in VC a real pain. I'd rather not have one that close to Salvatore in that mission.

Did I mention the FREE RPG under the bridge to Shoreside Vale?

BLATANT EDIT: As for not having weapons laying around in GTA4, I'm sure other criminals & cops will drop plenty. :evil:

Edited by Urbanoutlaw