The Anger Thread

GTA Don

Maybe I'm just a geek, but don't any of you just enjoy learning?

Not school related tbh.. I could for the most part care less.

I like learning what modivates and gives me inspiration though, unfortuantley none of that comes from school. :lol:

It'll usually come from something like, music. Good music..liek, it'll make me think. Deeply, but not about something intelligent..usually anyways. Hah..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30, 45 minutes? Wth lol, lucky..

Crap.. I was kinda pissed off today and when told to sit somewhere else in the class I kicked my bag to it and said that I don't give a fuck shit.

Tomorrow I'll get to know the consequences of that action. I was warned the last time when I got kicked out of class.. Next time there'd be some severe consiquences he said..

FUCK SCHOOL AND EVERYONE IN IT! STUPID TEACHERS!

I HAVE TO STAY IN EVERY LUNCHTIME FOR NEXT WEEK!

ALL BECAUSE I WAS SEEN "fighting",they started it!

Here comes the good part,my football coach embarassed me and my friends in front of the whole football team after practice!

STUPID WANKERS! FUCKERS!

:bleh::rofl2::rofl::P:lol:

God I miss school days, as much as they pissed me off.

I wasn't responsible for....pretty much everything. Be in school when I'm supposed to be there & put up w/ a few dildos.

For those of you who have to put up w/ dildos at school, you'll be glad to know nothing lasts forever. The dildos I put up

w/ were the rich "popular" kids who had parents that ran major business or were local celebrities. The first one to fall was

the (arrogant) son of a local TV personality. Had a job at a local grocery store & got caught pocketing the store's money.

He got 18 months for felony theft (they added up the money he stole & prosecuted him for the total).

I missed my 25 year reunion but kinda wanted to go just to see how many wound up as total failures in life, like hot girls

who now are in rehab or weigh the same as a small car, the guys who couldn't handle working & shacked up w/ welfare

queens, stuff like that.

For now, hang in there & keep trying. It'll get better (unless you're a dildo).

ARGHHH!!!!

I tried again, I reached Level 400, and the MOTHERFUCKING TANK FLIPPED OVER AND I GOT WASTED, I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HOW PISSY THIS IS MAKING ME, I NEED ANGER MANAGENMENT, :pissedred:

DAMMIT, I am going to try again, and if it kills me..

Please give me a moment to try and calm down, BUT I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THAT STUPID TANK DESTROYING ITSELF AFTER HOURS OF GOOD WORK, I WILL BREAK THE PSP IN HALF, SMAAH THE UMD AGAINST THE WALL AND explode!

Edited by Vice City Godfather